Willow Smith Debuts 'Whip My Hair' Video, Eying Duet With Lady GaGa
Willow Smith brings the fun to school in a music video for her debut single "Whip My Hair". The 9-year-old singer walks into a plain room full of people dressing in the same white outfit. The music is played and she shakes her long braided hair and sprays paint all over the place in the process.
"Whip My Hair" is confirmed to be listed in Willow's upcoming first studio album as a lead single. The music video is directed by Ray Kay and features some costume changes which show off her killer outfits. "Sometimes I put my own stuff in it. I mix up the outfits too," she said of her style in a radio interview. "My mom puts together outfits and I can pick which one I want to wear."
In another occasion, Ray told Rap-Up, "Willow is definitely here to stay, she's a superstar. I think we managed to create a fresh expression using Willow's amazing energy, a positive and inspiring concept, and mixing the colors of the sets with Willow's fashion, which consisted of custom-made clothing and exclusive One Z jumpsuits. She's a trendsetter already and I'm sure others will be copying her style soon!"
While people have given favorable reviews and seemingly can't wait to hear what kind of album Willow is working on right now, the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith said she wants Lady GaGa for a duet. "[Somebody] I would really want to work with on a song would be Lady GaGa," she gushed. "She is amazing! She's just so amazing, she's a free person. She's a free girl, baby."
Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" music video
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby