Willow Smith Debuts 'Whip My Hair' Video, Eying Duet With Lady GaGa
Willow Smith brings the fun to school in a music video for her debut single "Whip My Hair". The 9-year-old singer walks into a plain room full of people dressing in the same white outfit. The music is played and she shakes her long braided hair and sprays paint all over the place in the process.
"Whip My Hair" is confirmed to be listed in Willow's upcoming first studio album as a lead single. The music video is directed by Ray Kay and features some costume changes which show off her killer outfits. "Sometimes I put my own stuff in it. I mix up the outfits too," she said of her style in a radio interview. "My mom puts together outfits and I can pick which one I want to wear."
In another occasion, Ray told Rap-Up, "Willow is definitely here to stay, she's a superstar. I think we managed to create a fresh expression using Willow's amazing energy, a positive and inspiring concept, and mixing the colors of the sets with Willow's fashion, which consisted of custom-made clothing and exclusive One Z jumpsuits. She's a trendsetter already and I'm sure others will be copying her style soon!"
While people have given favorable reviews and seemingly can't wait to hear what kind of album Willow is working on right now, the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith said she wants Lady GaGa for a duet. "[Somebody] I would really want to work with on a song would be Lady GaGa," she gushed. "She is amazing! She's just so amazing, she's a free person. She's a free girl, baby."
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap