Willow Smith Debuts 'Whip My Hair' Video, Eying Duet With Lady GaGa
Willow Smith brings the fun to school in a music video for her debut single "Whip My Hair". The 9-year-old singer walks into a plain room full of people dressing in the same white outfit. The music is played and she shakes her long braided hair and sprays paint all over the place in the process.
"Whip My Hair" is confirmed to be listed in Willow's upcoming first studio album as a lead single. The music video is directed by Ray Kay and features some costume changes which show off her killer outfits. "Sometimes I put my own stuff in it. I mix up the outfits too," she said of her style in a radio interview. "My mom puts together outfits and I can pick which one I want to wear."
In another occasion, Ray told Rap-Up, "Willow is definitely here to stay, she's a superstar. I think we managed to create a fresh expression using Willow's amazing energy, a positive and inspiring concept, and mixing the colors of the sets with Willow's fashion, which consisted of custom-made clothing and exclusive One Z jumpsuits. She's a trendsetter already and I'm sure others will be copying her style soon!"
While people have given favorable reviews and seemingly can't wait to hear what kind of album Willow is working on right now, the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith said she wants Lady GaGa for a duet. "[Somebody] I would really want to work with on a song would be Lady GaGa," she gushed. "She is amazing! She's just so amazing, she's a free person. She's a free girl, baby."
More Willow Smith News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics