Willow Smith Debuts 'Whip My Hair' Video, Eying Duet With Lady GaGa
Willow Smith brings the fun to school in a music video for her debut single "Whip My Hair". The 9-year-old singer walks into a plain room full of people dressing in the same white outfit. The music is played and she shakes her long braided hair and sprays paint all over the place in the process.
"Whip My Hair" is confirmed to be listed in Willow's upcoming first studio album as a lead single. The music video is directed by Ray Kay and features some costume changes which show off her killer outfits. "Sometimes I put my own stuff in it. I mix up the outfits too," she said of her style in a radio interview. "My mom puts together outfits and I can pick which one I want to wear."
In another occasion, Ray told Rap-Up, "Willow is definitely here to stay, she's a superstar. I think we managed to create a fresh expression using Willow's amazing energy, a positive and inspiring concept, and mixing the colors of the sets with Willow's fashion, which consisted of custom-made clothing and exclusive One Z jumpsuits. She's a trendsetter already and I'm sure others will be copying her style soon!"
While people have given favorable reviews and seemingly can't wait to hear what kind of album Willow is working on right now, the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith said she wants Lady GaGa for a duet. "[Somebody] I would really want to work with on a song would be Lady GaGa," she gushed. "She is amazing! She's just so amazing, she's a free person. She's a free girl, baby."
Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" music video
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March