Michael Jackson's Two Eldest Kids Plan to Get Back Neverland
Michael Jackson's two eldest children, 13 year-old Prince Michael Jackson Jr. and 12-year-old Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, have fond memories of Neverland, the ranch the late King of Pop called home - they want to buy it back. News of the World reported that Prince and Paris will turn the super luxury ranch in Santa Ynez into a shrine to their dad once they own it back.
According to the publication, Prince and Paris will have back Neverland after they inherit millions of dollars from their late father at the age of 21. "Paris and Prince remembered the rooms from their childhood," a source shared. The source further mentioned that Prince and Paris will turn it into "some kind of community park and center for animals."
Michael's 7-year-old son also reportedly supports Prince and Paris' plan because he has fallen in love with Neverland following a visit last summer. Michael sold Neverland, which is located in the Santa Ynez Valley in Santa Barbara, California, United States and boasts up to 1,200 hectares, in November 2008 when he reportedly fell into debt.
In another news, Michael's three young kids, Prince, Paris and Blanket, have been interviewed for the first time by talk show host Oprah Winfrey. Though the interview will not be aired until a few weeks, Michael's brother Randy Jackson is already upset about it.
"I found out Oprah was at our family home, my stomach ached and it still hasn't gone away. It was deliberately kept from me because they knew I would've tried to stop it," Randy said as quoted by Daily Mail. "I know how Oprah feels about my brother and family. I know he would not have wanted this."
More Michael Jackson News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami