Michael Jackson's Two Eldest Kids Plan to Get Back Neverland
Michael Jackson's two eldest children, 13 year-old Prince Michael Jackson Jr. and 12-year-old Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, have fond memories of Neverland, the ranch the late King of Pop called home - they want to buy it back. News of the World reported that Prince and Paris will turn the super luxury ranch in Santa Ynez into a shrine to their dad once they own it back.
According to the publication, Prince and Paris will have back Neverland after they inherit millions of dollars from their late father at the age of 21. "Paris and Prince remembered the rooms from their childhood," a source shared. The source further mentioned that Prince and Paris will turn it into "some kind of community park and center for animals."
Michael's 7-year-old son also reportedly supports Prince and Paris' plan because he has fallen in love with Neverland following a visit last summer. Michael sold Neverland, which is located in the Santa Ynez Valley in Santa Barbara, California, United States and boasts up to 1,200 hectares, in November 2008 when he reportedly fell into debt.
In another news, Michael's three young kids, Prince, Paris and Blanket, have been interviewed for the first time by talk show host Oprah Winfrey. Though the interview will not be aired until a few weeks, Michael's brother Randy Jackson is already upset about it.
"I found out Oprah was at our family home, my stomach ached and it still hasn't gone away. It was deliberately kept from me because they knew I would've tried to stop it," Randy said as quoted by Daily Mail. "I know how Oprah feels about my brother and family. I know he would not have wanted this."
More Michael Jackson News
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.