'Deathly Hallows: Part I': New TV Spot and Leaked Trailer
At least two sneak peeks for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" have come out during the weekend. The first one is a new TV spot and the other one is a new trailer which was premiered during 2010 Scream Awards on Saturday, October 16.
The TV spot offers several brand new footage like the one which sees Harry and Voldermort casting their spells to each other in the air. A look at Xenophilius Lovegood's home when it is being destructed is also included in the snippet.
The trailer from Scream Awards which hits the web in bootleg version also has some fresh scenes, but it is less watchable because of the poor quality. The trailer can be watched in a better version when the award show is aired on Spike TV October 19.
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione will leave Hogwarts and mingle with humans while embarking on a mission to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
This first part of the "Harry Potter" final installment will hit 2-D and IMAX theaters in both the U.S. on November 19. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will be released next on July 15, 2011 in 3-D.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?