'Deathly Hallows: Part I': New TV Spot and Leaked Trailer
At least two sneak peeks for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" have come out during the weekend. The first one is a new TV spot and the other one is a new trailer which was premiered during 2010 Scream Awards on Saturday, October 16.
The TV spot offers several brand new footage like the one which sees Harry and Voldermort casting their spells to each other in the air. A look at Xenophilius Lovegood's home when it is being destructed is also included in the snippet.
The trailer from Scream Awards which hits the web in bootleg version also has some fresh scenes, but it is less watchable because of the poor quality. The trailer can be watched in a better version when the award show is aired on Spike TV October 19.
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione will leave Hogwarts and mingle with humans while embarking on a mission to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
This first part of the "Harry Potter" final installment will hit 2-D and IMAX theaters in both the U.S. on November 19. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will be released next on July 15, 2011 in 3-D.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival