Kim Kardashian Wrestled by Sister Khloe on Birthday Party
Kim Kardashian celebrated her 30th birthday with something to remember - her sister Khloe Kardashian took her down, literary. "Omg @khloekardashian is attacking me!!!!" Kim wrote on her Twitter page and posted a pic of Khloe jokingly wrestled her during her birthday bash at Tao Las Vegas on Friday, October 15.
And Khloe's attack wasn't the only thing Kim had to suffer that night. The reality TV beauty, who donned a tight John Richmond mini-dress with silver sequins, accidentally tripped and one of her spiky, brand-new Louboutins stabbed her. She told E! Online, "I accidentally spiked myself and cut my own foot. It was bleeding and I had to stop and clean it up!"
Despite being a fashion victim that night, Kim had a blast during the birthday party and even indulged in some alcohol although she seldom drinks. "The festivities have started!!!! One white russian coming up! Hmmm who can I drunk dial tonight? Party time!!! Were fly like a G6," Kim tweeted.
Kim's birthday party was attended by some big names. Beside siblings Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian and Rob Kardashian, La La Vasquez, Brittny Gastineau, Perez Hilton, Kelly Rowland and Trina also made appearance at the celebration. Meanwhile, Fallout: New Vegas hosted the bash.
Of turning 30, Kim shared to People, "I have mixed feelings. Sometimes I'm like, 'Oh my god, I'm turning 30,' and I'm freaking out. Like, it sounds so old. And then the other half of me is like, I feel so accomplished and it's really no different than 29." Kim will officially turn 30 on next Thursday, October 21.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy