Pics: Joe Manganiello and Lindsay Pulsipher Promote 'True Blood'
While their co-stars were receiving multiple honors at 2010 Scream Awards, "True Blood" stars Joe Manganiello and Lindsay Pulsipher were busy promoting the show. The former who is made the show's new regular portrays werewolf Alcide while the latter is the depicter of recurring character werepanther Crystal.
Together they joined forces to entertain their fans at the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek in Coconut Creek, Florida on Saturday, October 16. The special appearance was attended by fans as well as reporters, one of them being Accidental Sexiness which claimed some people had to be sent home due to overcrowding.
The place was already in the mood of Halloween with a giant spiderweb and ghost decorations put up. A special drink called "Fangbanger" was also served at the bar, consisting a mix of Absolut 100 and Tru Blood.
Pulsipher and Manganiello were not the only show's cast to be sent as promotion agents. Alexander Skarsgard aka vampire Eric played his part in Munich, Germany earlier this month because the show premieres in the country on the Syfy on Sky network.
The promotional effort doesn't stop there. Manganiello will join Sam Trammell and Kristin Bauer to appear at 2010 EyeCon, which is held on November 5 at Orlando's Florida Hotel and Conference Center.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London