Carey Mulligan Moves Back to U.K. to Cool Relationship With Shia LaBeouf
Words on the street are Carey Mulligan and Shia LaBeouf put their relationship on hold. Britain's Sunday Telegraph reported that Mulligan now returns back to native U.K. to cool her relationship with LaBeouf.
"I'm moving back to England; it's a long story," Mulligan told her friend at the premiere of her newest movie "Never Let Me Go" in the West End of London as quoted by the site. Asked why she decided to return to the U.K., she simply explained, "I am spending some more time here at the moment. Just spending time with my family, really."
The decision came only a few months after she shared her love for New York. Back in May, the "An Education" actress revealed, "I love New York, maybe more than Los Angeles or London. I could live in New York. I think I'm happiest (there)."
Mulligan and LaBeouf began dating last year after the two starred together in "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps". In June, she admitted that she has a crush on LaBeouf for about six years, saying "I wanted to work with him since I saw 'A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints', like five or six years ago. I thought he was so incredible in that and I thought his work in the big blockbuster films ground those films. He is amazing and incredible to work with."
LaBeouf himself has shared how much Mulligan means to him. "I never really had anything in my life that was off-limits but with this, just out of respect, I just don't want to f**k around," the "Transformers" star said in past interview. "She's an unbelievably thought-provoking actress, the most talented actress I've ever met in my life, by leaps and bounds."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce