Carey Mulligan Moves Back to U.K. to Cool Relationship With Shia LaBeouf
Words on the street are Carey Mulligan and Shia LaBeouf put their relationship on hold. Britain's Sunday Telegraph reported that Mulligan now returns back to native U.K. to cool her relationship with LaBeouf.
"I'm moving back to England; it's a long story," Mulligan told her friend at the premiere of her newest movie "Never Let Me Go" in the West End of London as quoted by the site. Asked why she decided to return to the U.K., she simply explained, "I am spending some more time here at the moment. Just spending time with my family, really."
The decision came only a few months after she shared her love for New York. Back in May, the "An Education" actress revealed, "I love New York, maybe more than Los Angeles or London. I could live in New York. I think I'm happiest (there)."
Mulligan and LaBeouf began dating last year after the two starred together in "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps". In June, she admitted that she has a crush on LaBeouf for about six years, saying "I wanted to work with him since I saw 'A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints', like five or six years ago. I thought he was so incredible in that and I thought his work in the big blockbuster films ground those films. He is amazing and incredible to work with."
LaBeouf himself has shared how much Mulligan means to him. "I never really had anything in my life that was off-limits but with this, just out of respect, I just don't want to f**k around," the "Transformers" star said in past interview. "She's an unbelievably thought-provoking actress, the most talented actress I've ever met in my life, by leaps and bounds."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son