International TV Spot for 'Paranormal Activity 2' Shares Fresh Scenes
An international TV spot for "Paranormal Activity 2" has hit the web and it includes many never-before-seen scenes. The video sees a messy living room, a family's argument over the daughter's opinion about the ghost, and some creepy footage which shows how the supernatural thing starts disturbing people living in the house.
Serving as the follow-up to "Paranormal Activity", the upcoming film is presented in the style of found footage from the camera set up to capture what is haunting the residents. Tod Williams tackles the helming duty, replacing Oren Peli who now serves as a producer along with Jason Blum.
Michael R. Perry pens the script for "Paranormal Activity 2". Meanwhile, Paramount Pictures is set to drop the horror movie in theaters across the nation on October 22.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'