Nick Cannon Launches Twitter Rant to Chelsea Handler, Calling Her Ugly White Trash
Nick Cannon and Chelsea Handler have become the latest comics who are taking jab on each other. Nick and Chelsea are entangled in a Twitter war after Chelsea made remark about Nick while the husband of Mariah Carey didn't find it funny.
It was all started with Chelsea writing on her Twitter page on Friday, October 15, "I just heard nick cannon is starting a comedy tour. Who's going to do the comedy?" Learning about the post, Nick was quick to respond, "Wow @chelseahandler I actaully (sic) used to have respect for you as a comic. But for one artist to diss another in the same art form. #Tasteless."
"@chelseahandler just ask your boy Joe Koi about how I smashed this years Montreal fest! RealComicSh!t#," Nick went on. "Soon as I get off stage tonight, I'm going in on @chelseahandler I'm about to be relentless! OFF WITH HER HEAD but right now I got to focus."
Chelsea answered the attack by posting a picture of grape soda with a statement read, "@nickcannon pls drink this before you tweet me again." Few hours later, Nick continued his rant, which began to escalate, "Okay just left the gotham comedy club in NY, STANDING OVATION! Back tomorrow night! Now let's address this @chelseahandler negativity."
"B4 we get to the jokes @chelseahandler... All Comics, on sum real shit, Isn't it comedy 101 that one comic never heckles another comic?" Nick mused. "Funny how all of @chelseahandler fans are coming at my like I did something to her. I don't even know this broad! She on my shit! Comics don't heckles comics that's like a Pimp snitching on a Pimp!"
Nick again continued by taking it more personal, "@chelseahandler But since it's all in fun and supposedly just comedy, Let's get to the muthafukin' JOKES!! Just talked to @50cent He said he made @chelseahandler get G-Unit tattooed on her balls! @50cent wasn't hitting @chelseahandler they was just sharing testosterone tips."
"@Chelseahandler @Howardstern @Eminem Why do all these angry ugly whitetrash folks want beef with me? What I do? I'm a harmless corny dude!," Nick went further. "@chelseahandler is like the new @joanrivers just without the funny and more plastic surgery."
Having enough with his rant, Nick ended, "Just jokes people, LOL! Well I got to be at my next job in a few hours so I will continue the jokes on my morning show." Still, he added, "I never start stuff with anyone. I like making people smile. But y'all know the enemy is busy... but I will not be bullied."
More Nick Cannon News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'