Willow Smith Has More Fun in New Teaser of 'Whip My Hair' Video
Willow Smith continues hyping up her upcoming "Whip My Hair" music video. After revealing two on-set pictures, now the 9-year-old singer offers another sneak peek in a new teaser video which flashes several quick looks at her snapping her head back and forth.
The music video is directed by Ray Kay and will be debuted next week on Monday, October 18. "I'm certain people that are watching the video will feel inspired to develop their own individuality and freedom and express their own art after seeing Willow in this video," Ray said.
The song itself is confirmed for Willow Smith's upcoming debut album which is going to be released via Jay-Z's label. It is a fun song about the celebration of freedom, energy and expression. She shared, "It means just be an individual. Like, you can't be afraid to be yourself, you have to be yourself, and you can't let anyone tell you that that's wrong."
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video