'Smallville' Episode 10.05 Preview: Isis
In the next episode of "Smallville", Lois decides to tell Clark she knows he's The Blur, but she accidentally activates an ancient artifact that transforms her into the Goddess Isis, complete with superpowers of her own. Oliver and Clark reluctantly decide to ask Tess for help with Lois.
Meanwhile, after Cat Grant (guest star Keri Lynn Pratt) witnesses Lois as Isis using her superpowers, she decides Lois is the Blur and sets out to prove it. The episode is called "Isis" and it airs October 22.
"Smallville" executive producer Brian Peterson told IGN that crafting the recent 200th installment "was hard, because the 100th episode was so iconic and had such a huge gravity to it." He added, "We wanted to have something that really had that kind of gravity, but also be a much more uplifting push off, because that's kind of this season - looking back, but also pushing off with hope."
Fellow showrunner Kelly Souders, added, "You'll have a few moments with some old characters. There's some characters we haven't seen for awhile and it's wonderful to see how they've impacted the show after ten years. So Clark goes on a journey, just by remembering some of his past."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation