Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz 'Joyfully Welcomed' Baby Boy
Alicia Keys and rapper/producer husband Swizz Beatz are proud parents to a healthy baby boy. Keys and Beatz "joyfully welcomed their first child" together at New York's St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital on Thursday, October 14, reps for the couple confirmed to People.
Keys and Beatz named their son Egypt Daoud Dean. While the newly-born tot is the first child for Keys, he is the third kid for Beatz who already has two children, Kasseem Jr. and Prince, from his previous relationship with artist Mashonda.
Sharing the excitement, Beatz took it on his Twitter page. On Friday, October 15, the "Money in the Bank" rapper wrote, "I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww!" Fellow star Mary J. Blige has also congratulated the couple for their baby, tweeting "I'm So excited 2 Congratulate my brother @ therealswizzz and @Alicia keys on there (sic) New, baby, boy!!!!!!!"
Keys and Beatz, who got married at a private home on the Mediterranean Sea on July 31, announced their baby news in late May. At that time, the pair didn't know the gender of their baby but they are excited to start a family. Beatz told People, "Whatever we're blessed with, that baby is being born to blessed parents. Alicia is definitely one of those great parents-to-be."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'