Rihanna and Drake's 'What's My Name' Arrives, Chris Brown Reacts
Rihanna and Drake's studio hook-up "What's My Name" has arrived for fans' listening pleasure. Once involved in a brief fling, they get playful again in this track with Drake throwing some lady-loving rhymes and Rihanna baring all he needs to know to be her man.
"I heard you good with them soft lips," Drake raps. "Yeah, you know word of mouth/ The square root of 69 is 8-something/ Right? 'Cause I've been trying to work it out/ Good weed, white wine, I come alive in the nighttime/ OK, away we go/ Only thing we have on is the radio/ Let it play, say you gotta leave, but I know you wanna stay."
Rihanna responds, "Not everybody knows how to work my body/ Knows how to make me want it/ But boy you stay up on it/ You got that something/ That keeps me so off balance/ Baby, you're a challenge/ Let's explore your talents." She sings more in her next lines, "Hey, boy, I really want to see if you can go downtown with a girl like me/ Hey, boy, I really want to be with you, 'cause you're just my type."
The newly-revealed song has been all over the web and apparently has been heard by Rihanna's ex-boyfriend Chris Brown. Despite his ill-fated romance with her, the male R&B performer praised the collaboration, writing on Twitter " 'what's my name' is a dope record!!! ( I see you deAn)."
Both the original and remixed versions of "What's My Name" are recorded for Rihannna's November 16 album "Loud". A music video for the original song has been filmed last month in New York, but according to a report on Ryan Seacrest's blog, she will shoot another video possibly with Drake on October 28 for the revamped track.
More Rihanna News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage