'The Flood' Video: Take That Reunite in Boat Race
Take That are featured in complete line-up in a music video for "The Flood", a lead single from their new album "Progress" which is due November 30 in the United States. Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams wear Oxford and Cambridge-style rowing outfit.
Together, the boys get into five-seater rowing boat and compete in a race against another team. They lose the game, but they continue rowing until reaching the ocean instead of stopping at the finish line. "They were told to paddle like the professionals," a source told the Sun. "I think they found it quite hard. If you haven't done it before, sculling can be pretty difficult."
The music video was filmed at Dorney Lake, Berks, where events for the 2012 Olympics will be held. "Robbie and the boys clearly got on very well. It was just like old times. They were mucking about and having fun," the source explained more about their reunion in the video shoot.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'