'The Flood' Video: Take That Reunite in Boat Race
Take That are featured in complete line-up in a music video for "The Flood", a lead single from their new album "Progress" which is due November 30 in the United States. Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams wear Oxford and Cambridge-style rowing outfit.
Together, the boys get into five-seater rowing boat and compete in a race against another team. They lose the game, but they continue rowing until reaching the ocean instead of stopping at the finish line. "They were told to paddle like the professionals," a source told the Sun. "I think they found it quite hard. If you haven't done it before, sculling can be pretty difficult."
The music video was filmed at Dorney Lake, Berks, where events for the 2012 Olympics will be held. "Robbie and the boys clearly got on very well. It was just like old times. They were mucking about and having fun," the source explained more about their reunion in the video shoot.
Take That's "The Flood" music video
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt