'The Flood' Video: Take That Reunite in Boat Race
Take That are featured in complete line-up in a music video for "The Flood", a lead single from their new album "Progress" which is due November 30 in the United States. Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams wear Oxford and Cambridge-style rowing outfit.
Together, the boys get into five-seater rowing boat and compete in a race against another team. They lose the game, but they continue rowing until reaching the ocean instead of stopping at the finish line. "They were told to paddle like the professionals," a source told the Sun. "I think they found it quite hard. If you haven't done it before, sculling can be pretty difficult."
The music video was filmed at Dorney Lake, Berks, where events for the 2012 Olympics will be held. "Robbie and the boys clearly got on very well. It was just like old times. They were mucking about and having fun," the source explained more about their reunion in the video shoot.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos