Justin Gaston's New Naked PETA Image and Behind the Scene Video Outed
New racy image of Miley Cyrus's ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) campaign has been revealed. For the ad, Justin poses nude along with his "If I Can Dream" cast-mates, actor Benjamin Elliott and model Giglianne Braga, who both also go naked.
In the PETA image, Justin is seen sitting on the floor with his hands holding Giglianne's right leg and his head covering the beauty's private part. Meanwhile, Benjamin stands behind Giglianne while covering the model's boobs with his hand.
The new image is almost the same like Justin, Benjamin and Giglianne's past PETA campaign which had been revealed back in July. Unlike previous shots, the new image talks more with words saying "If you need fur to keep warm, you've got problems. Animals killed for their fur are beaten and often skinned alive. Please don't buy fur or wear fur or fur trim."
On their "If I Can Dream" PETA ad, Benjamin said as quoted by the animal right organization's site, "I didn't know animals got treated that way and (are) literally skinned alive... that's awful." Giglianne agreed, "I don't understand how people can do that, really. Just torture and kill like that for the sake of fashion."
Behind the Scene of Justin, Benjamin and Giglianne's PETA photoshoot:
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds