Justin Gaston's New Naked PETA Image and Behind the Scene Video Outed
New racy image of Miley Cyrus's ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) campaign has been revealed. For the ad, Justin poses nude along with his "If I Can Dream" cast-mates, actor Benjamin Elliott and model Giglianne Braga, who both also go naked.
In the PETA image, Justin is seen sitting on the floor with his hands holding Giglianne's right leg and his head covering the beauty's private part. Meanwhile, Benjamin stands behind Giglianne while covering the model's boobs with his hand.
The new image is almost the same like Justin, Benjamin and Giglianne's past PETA campaign which had been revealed back in July. Unlike previous shots, the new image talks more with words saying "If you need fur to keep warm, you've got problems. Animals killed for their fur are beaten and often skinned alive. Please don't buy fur or wear fur or fur trim."
On their "If I Can Dream" PETA ad, Benjamin said as quoted by the animal right organization's site, "I didn't know animals got treated that way and (are) literally skinned alive... that's awful." Giglianne agreed, "I don't understand how people can do that, really. Just torture and kill like that for the sake of fashion."
Behind the Scene of Justin, Benjamin and Giglianne's PETA photoshoot:
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake