Justin Gaston's New Naked PETA Image and Behind the Scene Video Outed
New racy image of Miley Cyrus's ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) campaign has been revealed. For the ad, Justin poses nude along with his "If I Can Dream" cast-mates, actor Benjamin Elliott and model Giglianne Braga, who both also go naked.
In the PETA image, Justin is seen sitting on the floor with his hands holding Giglianne's right leg and his head covering the beauty's private part. Meanwhile, Benjamin stands behind Giglianne while covering the model's boobs with his hand.
The new image is almost the same like Justin, Benjamin and Giglianne's past PETA campaign which had been revealed back in July. Unlike previous shots, the new image talks more with words saying "If you need fur to keep warm, you've got problems. Animals killed for their fur are beaten and often skinned alive. Please don't buy fur or wear fur or fur trim."
On their "If I Can Dream" PETA ad, Benjamin said as quoted by the animal right organization's site, "I didn't know animals got treated that way and (are) literally skinned alive... that's awful." Giglianne agreed, "I don't understand how people can do that, really. Just torture and kill like that for the sake of fashion."
Behind the Scene of Justin, Benjamin and Giglianne's PETA photoshoot:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie