In Pics: Josh Holloway Filming 'Mission: Impossible IV'
Josh Holloway has joined the production of "Mission: Impossible IV" in Prague, Czech Republic. On Thursday, October 14, the actor was spotted filming his scenes on the streets of the city, wearing a black ensemble added with a red scarf. Also snapped during the shooting that day was Lea Seydoux.
Holloway is cast in the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film as a member of the Impossible Mission Force, the secret agent task force headed by Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt. Jeremy Renner is also added to the cast ensemble of the action movie, taking a role of Hunt's sidekick. Meanwhile, Paula Patton will be portraying the female lead.
Brad Bird serves as a helmer for "Mission: Impossible IV", while J.J. Abrams is producing the film along with Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner. Plot details have not been revealed but Paramount Pictures has announced that they plan to drop the action movie in U.S. cinemas on December 16, 2011.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer