In Pics: Josh Holloway Filming 'Mission: Impossible IV'
Josh Holloway has joined the production of "Mission: Impossible IV" in Prague, Czech Republic. On Thursday, October 14, the actor was spotted filming his scenes on the streets of the city, wearing a black ensemble added with a red scarf. Also snapped during the shooting that day was Lea Seydoux.
Holloway is cast in the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film as a member of the Impossible Mission Force, the secret agent task force headed by Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt. Jeremy Renner is also added to the cast ensemble of the action movie, taking a role of Hunt's sidekick. Meanwhile, Paula Patton will be portraying the female lead.
Brad Bird serves as a helmer for "Mission: Impossible IV", while J.J. Abrams is producing the film along with Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner. Plot details have not been revealed but Paramount Pictures has announced that they plan to drop the action movie in U.S. cinemas on December 16, 2011.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'