In Pics: Josh Holloway Filming 'Mission: Impossible IV'
Josh Holloway has joined the production of "Mission: Impossible IV" in Prague, Czech Republic. On Thursday, October 14, the actor was spotted filming his scenes on the streets of the city, wearing a black ensemble added with a red scarf. Also snapped during the shooting that day was Lea Seydoux.
Holloway is cast in the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film as a member of the Impossible Mission Force, the secret agent task force headed by Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt. Jeremy Renner is also added to the cast ensemble of the action movie, taking a role of Hunt's sidekick. Meanwhile, Paula Patton will be portraying the female lead.
Brad Bird serves as a helmer for "Mission: Impossible IV", while J.J. Abrams is producing the film along with Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner. Plot details have not been revealed but Paramount Pictures has announced that they plan to drop the action movie in U.S. cinemas on December 16, 2011.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift