In Pics: Josh Holloway Filming 'Mission: Impossible IV'
Josh Holloway has joined the production of "Mission: Impossible IV" in Prague, Czech Republic. On Thursday, October 14, the actor was spotted filming his scenes on the streets of the city, wearing a black ensemble added with a red scarf. Also snapped during the shooting that day was Lea Seydoux.
Holloway is cast in the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film as a member of the Impossible Mission Force, the secret agent task force headed by Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt. Jeremy Renner is also added to the cast ensemble of the action movie, taking a role of Hunt's sidekick. Meanwhile, Paula Patton will be portraying the female lead.
Brad Bird serves as a helmer for "Mission: Impossible IV", while J.J. Abrams is producing the film along with Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner. Plot details have not been revealed but Paramount Pictures has announced that they plan to drop the action movie in U.S. cinemas on December 16, 2011.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'