Ashley Greene to Host 'Fashion Forward' Feat. Justin Timberlake
Ashley Greene is more than just a face on "Twilight" series. The 23-year-old is announced as the host of a CW special called "Fashion forward: Making It" which is a behind-the-scenes look at the new faces and forces in the fashion world.
In a press release, the network said the one-hour show takes a look at "what it takes to make it in the fashion industry, from the creation of designs to building a business and a brand." Young designers and celebrities who are featured are Marcus Wainwright and David Neville from rag & bone, Alexander Wang, Tory Burch, Justin Timberlake and Gwen Stefani.
The special will air in HD on December 8 at 9/8c.
Greene is no stranger when it comes to fashion. She was signed to be the celebrity fashion correspondent at MTV Video Music Awards pre-show last year. She was also tapped as the Brand ambassador for mark by Avon in June. Claudia Poccia, Global President of mark said at that time, "Ashley is a fashion-forward, beautiful young woman who has solid goals and perseveres until she succeeds. Ashley also shares in our mission to empower young women."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3