Ashley Greene to Host 'Fashion Forward' Feat. Justin Timberlake
Ashley Greene is more than just a face on "Twilight" series. The 23-year-old is announced as the host of a CW special called "Fashion forward: Making It" which is a behind-the-scenes look at the new faces and forces in the fashion world.
In a press release, the network said the one-hour show takes a look at "what it takes to make it in the fashion industry, from the creation of designs to building a business and a brand." Young designers and celebrities who are featured are Marcus Wainwright and David Neville from rag & bone, Alexander Wang, Tory Burch, Justin Timberlake and Gwen Stefani.
The special will air in HD on December 8 at 9/8c.
Greene is no stranger when it comes to fashion. She was signed to be the celebrity fashion correspondent at MTV Video Music Awards pre-show last year. She was also tapped as the Brand ambassador for mark by Avon in June. Claudia Poccia, Global President of mark said at that time, "Ashley is a fashion-forward, beautiful young woman who has solid goals and perseveres until she succeeds. Ashley also shares in our mission to empower young women."
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017