Ashley Greene to Host 'Fashion Forward' Feat. Justin Timberlake
Ashley Greene is more than just a face on "Twilight" series. The 23-year-old is announced as the host of a CW special called "Fashion forward: Making It" which is a behind-the-scenes look at the new faces and forces in the fashion world.
In a press release, the network said the one-hour show takes a look at "what it takes to make it in the fashion industry, from the creation of designs to building a business and a brand." Young designers and celebrities who are featured are Marcus Wainwright and David Neville from rag & bone, Alexander Wang, Tory Burch, Justin Timberlake and Gwen Stefani.
The special will air in HD on December 8 at 9/8c.
Greene is no stranger when it comes to fashion. She was signed to be the celebrity fashion correspondent at MTV Video Music Awards pre-show last year. She was also tapped as the Brand ambassador for mark by Avon in June. Claudia Poccia, Global President of mark said at that time, "Ashley is a fashion-forward, beautiful young woman who has solid goals and perseveres until she succeeds. Ashley also shares in our mission to empower young women."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'