Ashley Greene to Host 'Fashion Forward' Feat. Justin Timberlake
Ashley Greene is more than just a face on "Twilight" series. The 23-year-old is announced as the host of a CW special called "Fashion forward: Making It" which is a behind-the-scenes look at the new faces and forces in the fashion world.
In a press release, the network said the one-hour show takes a look at "what it takes to make it in the fashion industry, from the creation of designs to building a business and a brand." Young designers and celebrities who are featured are Marcus Wainwright and David Neville from rag & bone, Alexander Wang, Tory Burch, Justin Timberlake and Gwen Stefani.
The special will air in HD on December 8 at 9/8c.
Greene is no stranger when it comes to fashion. She was signed to be the celebrity fashion correspondent at MTV Video Music Awards pre-show last year. She was also tapped as the Brand ambassador for mark by Avon in June. Claudia Poccia, Global President of mark said at that time, "Ashley is a fashion-forward, beautiful young woman who has solid goals and perseveres until she succeeds. Ashley also shares in our mission to empower young women."
More Ashley Greene News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest