Ashley Greene to Host 'Fashion Forward' Feat. Justin Timberlake
Ashley Greene is more than just a face on "Twilight" series. The 23-year-old is announced as the host of a CW special called "Fashion forward: Making It" which is a behind-the-scenes look at the new faces and forces in the fashion world.
In a press release, the network said the one-hour show takes a look at "what it takes to make it in the fashion industry, from the creation of designs to building a business and a brand." Young designers and celebrities who are featured are Marcus Wainwright and David Neville from rag & bone, Alexander Wang, Tory Burch, Justin Timberlake and Gwen Stefani.
The special will air in HD on December 8 at 9/8c.
Greene is no stranger when it comes to fashion. She was signed to be the celebrity fashion correspondent at MTV Video Music Awards pre-show last year. She was also tapped as the Brand ambassador for mark by Avon in June. Claudia Poccia, Global President of mark said at that time, "Ashley is a fashion-forward, beautiful young woman who has solid goals and perseveres until she succeeds. Ashley also shares in our mission to empower young women."
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer