Video Premiere: Mike Posner's 'Please Don't Go'
Mike Posner gets nostalgic in a music video for his second single "Please Don't Go". The 22-year-old singer walks down the streets of Los Angeles during a sunny day, revisiting places in the city where he and his girlfriend used to spend time together.
"Please Don't Go" comes from production hands of Posner and Benny Blanco (Katy Perry, 3OH!3). Taken from Posner's first studio album "31 Minutes to Takeoff", it is released as a follow-up to his chart-busting, debut single "Cooler Than Me".
Beside breaking the U.S. charts with his debut album and single, Mike Posner also gets recognized in awards shows. He is currently up for Best Push Act at MTV European Music Awards and T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist at American Music Awards along with the likes of B.o.B, Ke$ha, Jason Derulo and Justin Bieber.
Mike Posner's "Please Don't Go" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival