Video Premiere: Mike Posner's 'Please Don't Go'
Mike Posner gets nostalgic in a music video for his second single "Please Don't Go". The 22-year-old singer walks down the streets of Los Angeles during a sunny day, revisiting places in the city where he and his girlfriend used to spend time together.
"Please Don't Go" comes from production hands of Posner and Benny Blanco (Katy Perry, 3OH!3). Taken from Posner's first studio album "31 Minutes to Takeoff", it is released as a follow-up to his chart-busting, debut single "Cooler Than Me".
Beside breaking the U.S. charts with his debut album and single, Mike Posner also gets recognized in awards shows. He is currently up for Best Push Act at MTV European Music Awards and T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist at American Music Awards along with the likes of B.o.B, Ke$ha, Jason Derulo and Justin Bieber.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed