Video Premiere: Mike Posner's 'Please Don't Go'
Mike Posner gets nostalgic in a music video for his second single "Please Don't Go". The 22-year-old singer walks down the streets of Los Angeles during a sunny day, revisiting places in the city where he and his girlfriend used to spend time together.
"Please Don't Go" comes from production hands of Posner and Benny Blanco (Katy Perry, 3OH!3). Taken from Posner's first studio album "31 Minutes to Takeoff", it is released as a follow-up to his chart-busting, debut single "Cooler Than Me".
Beside breaking the U.S. charts with his debut album and single, Mike Posner also gets recognized in awards shows. He is currently up for Best Push Act at MTV European Music Awards and T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist at American Music Awards along with the likes of B.o.B, Ke$ha, Jason Derulo and Justin Bieber.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences