Video Premiere: Mike Posner's 'Please Don't Go'
Mike Posner gets nostalgic in a music video for his second single "Please Don't Go". The 22-year-old singer walks down the streets of Los Angeles during a sunny day, revisiting places in the city where he and his girlfriend used to spend time together.
"Please Don't Go" comes from production hands of Posner and Benny Blanco (Katy Perry, 3OH!3). Taken from Posner's first studio album "31 Minutes to Takeoff", it is released as a follow-up to his chart-busting, debut single "Cooler Than Me".
Beside breaking the U.S. charts with his debut album and single, Mike Posner also gets recognized in awards shows. He is currently up for Best Push Act at MTV European Music Awards and T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist at American Music Awards along with the likes of B.o.B, Ke$ha, Jason Derulo and Justin Bieber.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her