Justin Bieber's Movie Poster Teased in Puzzle Pieces, Title Unveiled
Justin Bieber has made his fans anxious for the last few hours after spilling pieces of his movie poster via Twitpic. Helmer Jon Chu started this "game" on Wednesday, October 13 by posting the first piece of the puzzle and writing on his Twitter, "GAME ON! @justinbieber MOVIE POSTER/TITLE REVEAL BEGINS Collect ALL the pieces 2 UNCOVER."
The next pieces were later unveiled one by one until Thursday, by some celebrities like Ryan Seacrest, Usher and Ellen DeGeneres. Getting the honor to share the most important part of the poster is USA Today, which posted a picture mentioning the movie's title, "Never Say Never".
As the last treat from Chu, he shared a link of a YouTube video which shows Bieber's fans lip-syncing his song "Baby". The movie's poster additionally can be seen in full towards the end of the clip.
Justin Bieber has a song titled "Never Say Never" which appeared as a soundtrack for "The Karate Kid". The Canadian singer teamed up with Jaden Smith in recording the track. However, it has not been known if the single will be used for his own movie.
The upcoming film itself is made to "tell the underdog story of where he came from." Jon Chu said before, "There's not going to be acted-out scenes and I can't talk about the rest. It's not your typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic ... but it is about his life. I think it's more of a documentary." "Never Say Never" will be made in 3-D and is planned to be released for 2011 Valentine's Day, on February 11 to be exact.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris