Justin Bieber's Movie Poster Teased in Puzzle Pieces, Title Unveiled
Justin Bieber has made his fans anxious for the last few hours after spilling pieces of his movie poster via Twitpic. Helmer Jon Chu started this "game" on Wednesday, October 13 by posting the first piece of the puzzle and writing on his Twitter, "GAME ON! @justinbieber MOVIE POSTER/TITLE REVEAL BEGINS Collect ALL the pieces 2 UNCOVER."
The next pieces were later unveiled one by one until Thursday, by some celebrities like Ryan Seacrest, Usher and Ellen DeGeneres. Getting the honor to share the most important part of the poster is USA Today, which posted a picture mentioning the movie's title, "Never Say Never".
As the last treat from Chu, he shared a link of a YouTube video which shows Bieber's fans lip-syncing his song "Baby". The movie's poster additionally can be seen in full towards the end of the clip.
Justin Bieber has a song titled "Never Say Never" which appeared as a soundtrack for "The Karate Kid". The Canadian singer teamed up with Jaden Smith in recording the track. However, it has not been known if the single will be used for his own movie.
The upcoming film itself is made to "tell the underdog story of where he came from." Jon Chu said before, "There's not going to be acted-out scenes and I can't talk about the rest. It's not your typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic ... but it is about his life. I think it's more of a documentary." "Never Say Never" will be made in 3-D and is planned to be released for 2011 Valentine's Day, on February 11 to be exact.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack