Pics: Eva Longoria Unveils Wax Figure in Her Sin City Nightclub
"Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria has unveiled her Madame Tussauds' wax figure at her nightclub Eve at Crystal Shops, in Las Vegas on Wednesday, October 13. Eva, who was at that time accompanied by NBA basketball star husband Tony Parker, struck a pose with her look alike.
For the unveiling, Eva donned a short, red, single shoulder dress which is almost the same like what her wax figure wore, only that the length of their dresses is different. The red vintage dress which the replica wore was the gown that Eva wore as a host at the 2008 ALMA (American Latino Media Arts) Awards.
Moreover, Eva's wax figure also wore a similar engagement ring and drop earrings which the "Over Her Dead Body" actress had at the unveiling. Making them more alike, Eva swept side her wavy hair just like her wax replica did when she posed with it.
Eva Longoria has been chosen to host this year MTV European Music Awards, which will be held in Madrid, Spain on November 7. Of the upcoming role, the actress said, "I'm beyond excited to be asked to host the 2010 EMAs and getting to do it in the beautiful city of Madrid is the icing on the cake."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour