Pics: Eva Longoria Unveils Wax Figure in Her Sin City Nightclub
"Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria has unveiled her Madame Tussauds' wax figure at her nightclub Eve at Crystal Shops, in Las Vegas on Wednesday, October 13. Eva, who was at that time accompanied by NBA basketball star husband Tony Parker, struck a pose with her look alike.
For the unveiling, Eva donned a short, red, single shoulder dress which is almost the same like what her wax figure wore, only that the length of their dresses is different. The red vintage dress which the replica wore was the gown that Eva wore as a host at the 2008 ALMA (American Latino Media Arts) Awards.
Moreover, Eva's wax figure also wore a similar engagement ring and drop earrings which the "Over Her Dead Body" actress had at the unveiling. Making them more alike, Eva swept side her wavy hair just like her wax replica did when she posed with it.
Eva Longoria has been chosen to host this year MTV European Music Awards, which will be held in Madrid, Spain on November 7. Of the upcoming role, the actress said, "I'm beyond excited to be asked to host the 2010 EMAs and getting to do it in the beautiful city of Madrid is the icing on the cake."
More Eva Longoria News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week