Confirmed, NO Lady GaGa Duet on Rihanna's 'Loud'
Contrary to rumor swirling on the web, a representative for Rihanna said there won't be any duet between the "Umbrella" hitmaker and Lady GaGa on her upcoming November 16 album "Loud". The spokesperson set the record straight on that matter to Just Jared.
Rihanna and GaGa were rumored to make collaboration on a song called "Broken Heels" after a scanned back cover of the record with GaGa's name on it surfaced. However, the artwork is branded fake by the rep.
In another sad news, those who want to have Lady GaGa's unreleased music from her early career prior to "The Fame" were left disappointed as online auction for the memorabilia has been pulled out. GaGa's management decided to buy back the items before they were sold.
"She wanted to purchase them. We sent her an offer on behalf of Bob Leone [her former manager]. She countered and we made a deal," said Peter Siegel, co-founder of GOTTA HAVE IT! Collectibles, Inc., which is running the auction. The amount paid by GaGa's management for the items has not been disclosed, but bidding on the items was previously set to start at $1,000.
Items up for auction included a 2002 demo CD, a copy of 2005 CD "Stefani Germanotta", another 2005 CD titled "Stefani Germanotta Band, Words", a 2006 original Lady GaGa disc, a 2006 CD called "Stefani Red and Blue" and a DVD containing GaGa performance at the 2006 On Stage Italian Artists showcase.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign