Katherine Heigl Addresses Hot Tub Incident, Calling It 'Ridiculous'
Katherine Heigl has addressed her recent hot tub incident which led her answering a police visit in her "most ridiculous bikini." During a Thursday, October 14 chat with Ryan Seacrest on his radio show, Heigl said, "It's such a bummer."
"Everyone else in the neighborhood is so awesome. This guy is always screaming at us," Heigl added, referring to her neighbor who screamed obscenities at their home over the fence because of disturbing noise she and musician husband Josh Kelley made from their hot tub.
Heigl later shared about the chronology of the incident, saying that it happened at around 8:30 P.M when she and Kelley settled in their tub for some romantic "chilling out" time after putting their 10-month-old adopted daughter Nancy Leigh to bed.
Heigh said that Kelley had been away for tour so she put her "most ridiculous bikini" for the romantic "chilling out" time. "We were totally just making out. It was so PG, we're not idiots!" the "Life as We Know It" actress insisted.
However, their intimate moment was ruined when the next door neighbor started screaming at them to go inside although Heigl claimed she and Kelley talked softly and listened to his new album at low volume. "And I'm like, 'I've had enough of this. This is ridiculous, this is harassment!' " she exclaimed.
Heigl later alerted their security which later called local police. After visiting the angry neighbor, the cops stopped by their house. "Josh and I in our bathing suits talking to the cops. We are the most boring couple in Hollywood and (this is) the most scandalous thing we've ever done!" Heigl said.
This wasn't the first time Heigl talked about the hot tub incident. She previously told iVillage that the event "cracks her up". She said, "We don't put a towel on, we don't put a robe on, we just go out there to chat about this neighbor we can't stand in our bathing suits and my boobs look ridiculous! I just love it because it's the only scandalous, interesting thing that we've ever had to talk about."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed