Katherine Heigl Addresses Hot Tub Incident, Calling It 'Ridiculous'
Katherine Heigl has addressed her recent hot tub incident which led her answering a police visit in her "most ridiculous bikini." During a Thursday, October 14 chat with Ryan Seacrest on his radio show, Heigl said, "It's such a bummer."
"Everyone else in the neighborhood is so awesome. This guy is always screaming at us," Heigl added, referring to her neighbor who screamed obscenities at their home over the fence because of disturbing noise she and musician husband Josh Kelley made from their hot tub.
Heigl later shared about the chronology of the incident, saying that it happened at around 8:30 P.M when she and Kelley settled in their tub for some romantic "chilling out" time after putting their 10-month-old adopted daughter Nancy Leigh to bed.
Heigh said that Kelley had been away for tour so she put her "most ridiculous bikini" for the romantic "chilling out" time. "We were totally just making out. It was so PG, we're not idiots!" the "Life as We Know It" actress insisted.
However, their intimate moment was ruined when the next door neighbor started screaming at them to go inside although Heigl claimed she and Kelley talked softly and listened to his new album at low volume. "And I'm like, 'I've had enough of this. This is ridiculous, this is harassment!' " she exclaimed.
Heigl later alerted their security which later called local police. After visiting the angry neighbor, the cops stopped by their house. "Josh and I in our bathing suits talking to the cops. We are the most boring couple in Hollywood and (this is) the most scandalous thing we've ever done!" Heigl said.
This wasn't the first time Heigl talked about the hot tub incident. She previously told iVillage that the event "cracks her up". She said, "We don't put a towel on, we don't put a robe on, we just go out there to chat about this neighbor we can't stand in our bathing suits and my boobs look ridiculous! I just love it because it's the only scandalous, interesting thing that we've ever had to talk about."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder