Willow Smith Reveals 'Whip My Hair' Cover Art and Pictures From Video Shoot
Willow Smith is whipping her braided hair in a newly-unveiled cover art of her debut single. Beside unleashing the artwork, the 9-year-old girl also gives a sneak peek to upcoming "Whip My Hair" music video in a form of two on-set pictures.
One image features her wearing an all-white hoodie outfit with paint splattered all over the wall and floor, and the other picture sees her getting playful more with her hair and dress. The music video is directed by Ray Kay and will be debuted next week on Monday, October 18 with digital download for the single to be opened a week later.
Of what people can expect from the clip, Ray told Rap-Up, "I'm certain people that are watching the video will feel inspired to develop their own individuality and freedom and express their own art after seeing Willow in this video."
"I'm very excited to work with such a unique artist as Willow, and I'm happy to help present her to the world as a new and fresh artist," he said more. "I'm also really happy to be involved with a project that has such a positive message as this one."
Willow Smith was signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation and is currently preparing her debut album. When her first single came out, it created a buzz on the web and drew comparison to Rihanna's music. It even got praised by Solange Knowles who wrote on Twitter, "WIllow Smith make me wanna whip some haiiirrr in this house. Ummm kill em girl. Kill em!"
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3