Russell Brand: Me and Katy Perry Will Do a Sex Tape
Russell Brand has jokingly promised his fans a film collaboration with fiancee Katy Perry. During a promotion event of his new book "Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal" at Barnes & Noble in Manhattan on Wednesday night, October 13, Brand joked as quoted by People, "We'll do a sex tape! Give them what they want!" when asked if he and Perry might work together in a movie.
Brand insisted that he didn't plan any movie collaboration with Perry in a near future, saying "She's very good at what she does, and I feel it's very distinct from what I do. It takes up enough of my time to be in love with her. Negotiating in films is very, very hard. Imagine trying to direct someone you really love - it would be a (expletive) nightmare."
Brand further shared to fans about being in a relationship with Perry, whom he proposed to on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. "I've found someone who is singularly important to me, so it means compromise, growing up and all the things they tell you in school," the "Get Him to the Greek" actor said. "Love between two people is the most spectacular yet ordinary thing in the world."
As for their upcoming wedding, Brand simply said that they will "get married in front of friends and family" and "keep it sort of normal." Furthermore, the British funnyman told NBC New York during the same event that he is "excited about getting married." He added, "It's a lovely thing to get married. I think it's a peaceful thing, and I'm very happy about it."
Brand and Perry are said to tie the knot next weekend, on October 23. An insider told Us Magazine that the engaged couple is planning a luxury six-day bash in Rajasthan, India and guests which include Rihanna will be flown out via private jet and will sleep in "pimped out" tents.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush