Kate Moss and Jamie Hince Secretly Wed in August
Kate Moss reportedly secretly married longtime boyfriend, rocker Jamie Hince, back in August. According to Britain's Daily Mirror, the British supermodel and the The Kills star tied the knot at a picturesque church on the Mediterranean island of Sicily, Italy on August 7.
While reps for Kate and James haven't confirmed the wedding yet, a source gave details of the nuptials to the site. The source revealed that it was a low key and "quiet" ceremony "but still very romantic." Kate and James swapped vows with only their close friends and family in attendance. Meanwhile, Kate's 8-year-old daughter, Lila Grace Moss-Hack, acted as one of three ring bearers.
During the nuptials, Moss donned a see-through white gown, had a minimal make-up and went barefoot. "The plans were kept very quiet as Kate wanted the day to be low-key and purely a celebration of their love. She's never been one for convention or tradition, but Jamie's been there for her through thick and thin, and she simply felt the time was right," the source shared.
The source further mentioned that Kate and James "planned the day for weeks and were so excited." The 36-year-old beauty "didn't want a stuffy, formal do, but something spiritual." The source went on, "Minutes after tying the knot, the giggling newlyweds were outside the church, dancing under trees. Afterwards locals from the village were milling about, joining in the festivities. It was an incredibly happy day."
Kate Moss and Jamie Hince began dating in August 2007. The two got engaged during Kate's 36th birthday in January. Lila Grace is Kate's daughter from her previous relationship with magazine editor Jefferson Hack. The model/actress' past lovers include Johnny Depp, Russell Brand and Pete Doherty.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen