First Trailer of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Released
Sarah Palin would take viewers to her backyard on "Sarah Palin's Alaska". A trailer for the new TLC reality show has been released, giving a look at the former governor and vice presidential candidate's life back home where she can freely go skiing, kayaking, trekking and mushing behind sled dogs.
"This is flippin' fun...How come we can't ever just be satisfied with tranquility?" she said in the trailer. "I'd rather be doing this than in some stuffy old political office. I'd rather be out here being free."
Beside showing the beauty of Alaska, the show also puts the spotlight on the Palins. At one point Sarah told her daughters, "No boys, go upstairs" and in the narration she stated, "Family comes first, it's just gotta be that way." Sarah and husband Todd have five children, sons Track and Trig, and daughters Bristol Palin, Willow and Piper. Bristol's almost two-year-old son Tripp is also joining the big family on the show.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska" airs November 14 on TLC as an eight-week travelogue.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences