First Trailer of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Released
Sarah Palin would take viewers to her backyard on "Sarah Palin's Alaska". A trailer for the new TLC reality show has been released, giving a look at the former governor and vice presidential candidate's life back home where she can freely go skiing, kayaking, trekking and mushing behind sled dogs.
"This is flippin' fun...How come we can't ever just be satisfied with tranquility?" she said in the trailer. "I'd rather be doing this than in some stuffy old political office. I'd rather be out here being free."
Beside showing the beauty of Alaska, the show also puts the spotlight on the Palins. At one point Sarah told her daughters, "No boys, go upstairs" and in the narration she stated, "Family comes first, it's just gotta be that way." Sarah and husband Todd have five children, sons Track and Trig, and daughters Bristol Palin, Willow and Piper. Bristol's almost two-year-old son Tripp is also joining the big family on the show.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska" airs November 14 on TLC as an eight-week travelogue.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special