First Trailer of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Released
Sarah Palin would take viewers to her backyard on "Sarah Palin's Alaska". A trailer for the new TLC reality show has been released, giving a look at the former governor and vice presidential candidate's life back home where she can freely go skiing, kayaking, trekking and mushing behind sled dogs.
"This is flippin' fun...How come we can't ever just be satisfied with tranquility?" she said in the trailer. "I'd rather be doing this than in some stuffy old political office. I'd rather be out here being free."
Beside showing the beauty of Alaska, the show also puts the spotlight on the Palins. At one point Sarah told her daughters, "No boys, go upstairs" and in the narration she stated, "Family comes first, it's just gotta be that way." Sarah and husband Todd have five children, sons Track and Trig, and daughters Bristol Palin, Willow and Piper. Bristol's almost two-year-old son Tripp is also joining the big family on the show.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska" airs November 14 on TLC as an eight-week travelogue.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season