First Trailer of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Released
Sarah Palin would take viewers to her backyard on "Sarah Palin's Alaska". A trailer for the new TLC reality show has been released, giving a look at the former governor and vice presidential candidate's life back home where she can freely go skiing, kayaking, trekking and mushing behind sled dogs.
"This is flippin' fun...How come we can't ever just be satisfied with tranquility?" she said in the trailer. "I'd rather be doing this than in some stuffy old political office. I'd rather be out here being free."
Beside showing the beauty of Alaska, the show also puts the spotlight on the Palins. At one point Sarah told her daughters, "No boys, go upstairs" and in the narration she stated, "Family comes first, it's just gotta be that way." Sarah and husband Todd have five children, sons Track and Trig, and daughters Bristol Palin, Willow and Piper. Bristol's almost two-year-old son Tripp is also joining the big family on the show.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska" airs November 14 on TLC as an eight-week travelogue.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones