First Trailer of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Released
Sarah Palin would take viewers to her backyard on "Sarah Palin's Alaska". A trailer for the new TLC reality show has been released, giving a look at the former governor and vice presidential candidate's life back home where she can freely go skiing, kayaking, trekking and mushing behind sled dogs.
"This is flippin' fun...How come we can't ever just be satisfied with tranquility?" she said in the trailer. "I'd rather be doing this than in some stuffy old political office. I'd rather be out here being free."
Beside showing the beauty of Alaska, the show also puts the spotlight on the Palins. At one point Sarah told her daughters, "No boys, go upstairs" and in the narration she stated, "Family comes first, it's just gotta be that way." Sarah and husband Todd have five children, sons Track and Trig, and daughters Bristol Palin, Willow and Piper. Bristol's almost two-year-old son Tripp is also joining the big family on the show.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska" airs November 14 on TLC as an eight-week travelogue.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'