Nicolas Cage's 'Drive Angry' Debuts New Trailer and Poster
Nicolas Cage is once again seeking revenge for the death of his family in his upcoming movie, but this time he does not make a deal with the devil. Instead, he breaks out of hell in "Drive Angry". And now Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on the first full trailer for the movie.
It opens with a scene, which has been previewed in the Comic Con teaser, where Cage's Milton points his gun to a man before blowing up a car. From there, the video follows Milton who has only three days to stop a vicious cult of fanatics, who murdered his daughter, before they sacrifice his infant granddaughter beneath a full moon.
Milton is joined by Piper, a young sexy-smart waitress who liberates her ex-boyfriend's cherry red muscle car in order to help Milton. Soon, the police are after him. But that is not the worst for The Accountant, hell's right-hand man, relentlessly pursues Milton with wicked cunning and hypnotic savagery to get him back to hell.
A new poster for the movie has additionally been released via Shock Till You Drop. It exposes Milton and Piper in a car with fire blazing from the front part.
Piper is portrayed by Amber Heard while the role of The Accountant is tackled by William Fichtner. "Drive Angry" is shot in 3-D and will hit U.S. theaters on February 22, 2011. Patrick Lussier directs this action movie in addition to writing the script along with Todd Farmer.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert