Video Premiere: Mark Ronson's 'Somebody to Love Me' Ft. Boy George
Mark Ronson's music video in support of his track "Somebody to Love Me" has made its way out via Dazed Digital. The clip pays homage to his collaborator Boy George, featuring him with his Culture Club bandmates during their heyday.
Coincidentally, George said earlier this week that Culture Club will reunite in 2012 to mark the band's 30th anniversary. "We're definitely doing it, yeah, yeah, in 2012. Our D-Day is April 30, which is the same day as our first ever single release, 'White Boy', and yeah, we're doing it, it's going to be great fun," he said.
The music video is directed by Saam Farahmand and Ronson praised him for using Culture Club's home video shots for it. Ronson said, "Saam is a wonderful boy genius. There could be no better moving image to accompany this."
Beside having Boy George's vocal, "Somebody to Love" also features Andrew Wyatt. The song is included in Mark Ronson's third studio album "Record Collection" which has been in stores since September this year.
Mark Ronson's "Somebody to Love Me" music video
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier