Video: Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Heading for Romantic Katsuya Dinner
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene no longer hide their relationship though they haven't confirmed that they are indeed an item. Joe and Ashley, who have been spotted several times in public outings together, were last seen having a romantic dinner date at Katsuya restaurant in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
In a newly-outed video, Joe and Ashley were seen arriving in the same car. Although the Jonas Brothers star and the "Twilight" beauty didn't give any comments to the waiting snappers, the pair didn't try to duck down. Instead, they appeared to be in good mood as they couldn't wipe smile off their faces.
On Wednesday, October 13, Joe took it to his Twitter page to share all the bless in his life. "I love my Fans. I Love Music. I Love my Life," the "Jonas L.A." star wrote, before adding "I'm excited!" Ashley, in the meantime, shared her optimism about the day, tweeting "It's going to be a wonderful day!"
In related news, a source close to Joe was prompted to clear out rumor that the singer plans to propose to Ashley. Beside dismissing speculation that Joe was having a ring shopping, the source also told Gossip Cop that the short time couple is not planning to move in together.
The proposal rumor was first run by Celebuzz. The site mentioned that Joe shopped a ring on Beverly Hills' famed Rodeo Drive with a source quoted as saying, "He wants to make sure she doesn't go anywhere and he feels if he puts a ring on her finger and sets a date for what he believes is his future bride, he can tour and they can have time apart and he won't worry."
The source further mentioned that Joe wants Ashley "to live with him when they are together to minimize time loss," during the actress' "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" filming and Joe's upcoming South Africa tour. "Joe has never felt like this before about another woman. He left Demi Lovato and went right into this without knowing it would become so serious. For the first time he feels he has found true love," so the source claimed.
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Heading to Katsuya:
More Joe Jonas News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party