Michael J. Fox Is 'Back to the Future' in 2010 Scream Awards Promo
Michael J. Fox and 2010 Scream Awards have paid homage to "Back to the Future" in a promo video for the upcoming event. The actor reprises his role as Marty McFly and recreates scenes from a teaser trailer for the film, but by the end of the promo clip he declares that his destination is the awards show.
This clip is part of Scream Awards' tribute to the hit movie. The event that will be aired on Spike TV October 19 at 9 P.M. ET will additionally reunite the film's stars, Fox, Lea Thompson and Elisabeth Shue, on stage.
Scream Awards is an annual award show dedicated to honor the best in sci-fi, fantasy, horror and comic book genres. "Kick-Ass" dominates this year's nominations for movie categories, while "True Blood" leads the pack of TV nominees.
"Back to the Future" itself celebrates its 25th anniversary this year and three "Back to the Future" films will be released this October 26 on Blu-ray.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress