Michael J. Fox Is 'Back to the Future' in 2010 Scream Awards Promo
Michael J. Fox and 2010 Scream Awards have paid homage to "Back to the Future" in a promo video for the upcoming event. The actor reprises his role as Marty McFly and recreates scenes from a teaser trailer for the film, but by the end of the promo clip he declares that his destination is the awards show.
This clip is part of Scream Awards' tribute to the hit movie. The event that will be aired on Spike TV October 19 at 9 P.M. ET will additionally reunite the film's stars, Fox, Lea Thompson and Elisabeth Shue, on stage.
Scream Awards is an annual award show dedicated to honor the best in sci-fi, fantasy, horror and comic book genres. "Kick-Ass" dominates this year's nominations for movie categories, while "True Blood" leads the pack of TV nominees.
"Back to the Future" itself celebrates its 25th anniversary this year and three "Back to the Future" films will be released this October 26 on Blu-ray.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party