Michael J. Fox Is 'Back to the Future' in 2010 Scream Awards Promo
Michael J. Fox and 2010 Scream Awards have paid homage to "Back to the Future" in a promo video for the upcoming event. The actor reprises his role as Marty McFly and recreates scenes from a teaser trailer for the film, but by the end of the promo clip he declares that his destination is the awards show.
This clip is part of Scream Awards' tribute to the hit movie. The event that will be aired on Spike TV October 19 at 9 P.M. ET will additionally reunite the film's stars, Fox, Lea Thompson and Elisabeth Shue, on stage.
Scream Awards is an annual award show dedicated to honor the best in sci-fi, fantasy, horror and comic book genres. "Kick-Ass" dominates this year's nominations for movie categories, while "True Blood" leads the pack of TV nominees.
"Back to the Future" itself celebrates its 25th anniversary this year and three "Back to the Future" films will be released this October 26 on Blu-ray.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny