Michael J. Fox Is 'Back to the Future' in 2010 Scream Awards Promo
Michael J. Fox and 2010 Scream Awards have paid homage to "Back to the Future" in a promo video for the upcoming event. The actor reprises his role as Marty McFly and recreates scenes from a teaser trailer for the film, but by the end of the promo clip he declares that his destination is the awards show.
This clip is part of Scream Awards' tribute to the hit movie. The event that will be aired on Spike TV October 19 at 9 P.M. ET will additionally reunite the film's stars, Fox, Lea Thompson and Elisabeth Shue, on stage.
Scream Awards is an annual award show dedicated to honor the best in sci-fi, fantasy, horror and comic book genres. "Kick-Ass" dominates this year's nominations for movie categories, while "True Blood" leads the pack of TV nominees.
"Back to the Future" itself celebrates its 25th anniversary this year and three "Back to the Future" films will be released this October 26 on Blu-ray.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance