Eric Benet Breaks Down in Tears in 'Sometimes I Cry' Video
Eric Benet gets emotional in a newly-premiered music video which is filmed to support "Sometimes I Cry", a first single from his upcoming studio album "Lost in Time". The jazz/R&B singer sheds tears in this clip when he recalls the time he spent with his loved one.
Benet already got praise from Lil Wayne for his work on the ballad song. "I only listen to slow jams and ESPN... Oh, and if you haven't heard the new song by Eric Benet, 'Sometimes I Cry,' please stop what you're doing and check it out," the rapper wrote in his latest letter from jail. "It's the best song I've heard since Maxwell's 'Woman's Worth.' It's for grown folk. I actually listen to the radio all day waiting for that song."
In response, Benet said, "That was dope. It's a huge compliment." He told Billboard, "He's sitting somewhere where he is contemplating on life, so, to be drawn to my song while he's going through those things, it means even more. To me it means maturity."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie