Eric Benet Breaks Down in Tears in 'Sometimes I Cry' Video
Eric Benet gets emotional in a newly-premiered music video which is filmed to support "Sometimes I Cry", a first single from his upcoming studio album "Lost in Time". The jazz/R&B singer sheds tears in this clip when he recalls the time he spent with his loved one.
Benet already got praise from Lil Wayne for his work on the ballad song. "I only listen to slow jams and ESPN... Oh, and if you haven't heard the new song by Eric Benet, 'Sometimes I Cry,' please stop what you're doing and check it out," the rapper wrote in his latest letter from jail. "It's the best song I've heard since Maxwell's 'Woman's Worth.' It's for grown folk. I actually listen to the radio all day waiting for that song."
In response, Benet said, "That was dope. It's a huge compliment." He told Billboard, "He's sitting somewhere where he is contemplating on life, so, to be drawn to my song while he's going through those things, it means even more. To me it means maturity."
Eric Benet's "Sometimes I Cry" music video
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child