Eric Benet Breaks Down in Tears in 'Sometimes I Cry' Video
Eric Benet gets emotional in a newly-premiered music video which is filmed to support "Sometimes I Cry", a first single from his upcoming studio album "Lost in Time". The jazz/R&B singer sheds tears in this clip when he recalls the time he spent with his loved one.
Benet already got praise from Lil Wayne for his work on the ballad song. "I only listen to slow jams and ESPN... Oh, and if you haven't heard the new song by Eric Benet, 'Sometimes I Cry,' please stop what you're doing and check it out," the rapper wrote in his latest letter from jail. "It's the best song I've heard since Maxwell's 'Woman's Worth.' It's for grown folk. I actually listen to the radio all day waiting for that song."
In response, Benet said, "That was dope. It's a huge compliment." He told Billboard, "He's sitting somewhere where he is contemplating on life, so, to be drawn to my song while he's going through those things, it means even more. To me it means maturity."
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed