Eric Benet Breaks Down in Tears in 'Sometimes I Cry' Video
Eric Benet gets emotional in a newly-premiered music video which is filmed to support "Sometimes I Cry", a first single from his upcoming studio album "Lost in Time". The jazz/R&B singer sheds tears in this clip when he recalls the time he spent with his loved one.
Benet already got praise from Lil Wayne for his work on the ballad song. "I only listen to slow jams and ESPN... Oh, and if you haven't heard the new song by Eric Benet, 'Sometimes I Cry,' please stop what you're doing and check it out," the rapper wrote in his latest letter from jail. "It's the best song I've heard since Maxwell's 'Woman's Worth.' It's for grown folk. I actually listen to the radio all day waiting for that song."
In response, Benet said, "That was dope. It's a huge compliment." He told Billboard, "He's sitting somewhere where he is contemplating on life, so, to be drawn to my song while he's going through those things, it means even more. To me it means maturity."
Eric Benet's "Sometimes I Cry" music video
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise