Eric Benet Breaks Down in Tears in 'Sometimes I Cry' Video
Eric Benet gets emotional in a newly-premiered music video which is filmed to support "Sometimes I Cry", a first single from his upcoming studio album "Lost in Time". The jazz/R&B singer sheds tears in this clip when he recalls the time he spent with his loved one.
Benet already got praise from Lil Wayne for his work on the ballad song. "I only listen to slow jams and ESPN... Oh, and if you haven't heard the new song by Eric Benet, 'Sometimes I Cry,' please stop what you're doing and check it out," the rapper wrote in his latest letter from jail. "It's the best song I've heard since Maxwell's 'Woman's Worth.' It's for grown folk. I actually listen to the radio all day waiting for that song."
In response, Benet said, "That was dope. It's a huge compliment." He told Billboard, "He's sitting somewhere where he is contemplating on life, so, to be drawn to my song while he's going through those things, it means even more. To me it means maturity."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says