Confirmed, Joe Manganiello Is Engaged to Audra Marie
"True Blood" heartthrob Joe Manganiello is off the market. The Alcide Herveaux depicter of the hit TV series is engaged to actress/model girlfriend Audra Marie after popping the question during their vacation in Italy, the actor's rep confirmed to People.
The rep further stated that Joe and Audra haven't set a wedding date. The newly-engaged couple first met at a 2009 Super Bowl party but it wasn't love at first sight as Audra didn't accept a date with Joe for six months.
On winning Audra over, Joe told the site in September, "She wouldn't go out with me for six months. We started dating a few months before I got cast (on 'True Blood')." Joe at that time went on praising his now fiancee, saying "(Audra) is a great dresser. She's gorgeous, and she's tall. And she's sweet... nice. And she makes crazy English breakfasts."
Audra also had nothing but good words for Joe, saying that Joe's "sense of humor, his work ethic and how humble he is with everything that has gone on" are among the "How I Met Your Mother" actor's most appealing qualities.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2