Confirmed, Joe Manganiello Is Engaged to Audra Marie
"True Blood" heartthrob Joe Manganiello is off the market. The Alcide Herveaux depicter of the hit TV series is engaged to actress/model girlfriend Audra Marie after popping the question during their vacation in Italy, the actor's rep confirmed to People.
The rep further stated that Joe and Audra haven't set a wedding date. The newly-engaged couple first met at a 2009 Super Bowl party but it wasn't love at first sight as Audra didn't accept a date with Joe for six months.
On winning Audra over, Joe told the site in September, "She wouldn't go out with me for six months. We started dating a few months before I got cast (on 'True Blood')." Joe at that time went on praising his now fiancee, saying "(Audra) is a great dresser. She's gorgeous, and she's tall. And she's sweet... nice. And she makes crazy English breakfasts."
Audra also had nothing but good words for Joe, saying that Joe's "sense of humor, his work ethic and how humble he is with everything that has gone on" are among the "How I Met Your Mother" actor's most appealing qualities.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video