Confirmed, Joe Manganiello Is Engaged to Audra Marie
"True Blood" heartthrob Joe Manganiello is off the market. The Alcide Herveaux depicter of the hit TV series is engaged to actress/model girlfriend Audra Marie after popping the question during their vacation in Italy, the actor's rep confirmed to People.
The rep further stated that Joe and Audra haven't set a wedding date. The newly-engaged couple first met at a 2009 Super Bowl party but it wasn't love at first sight as Audra didn't accept a date with Joe for six months.
On winning Audra over, Joe told the site in September, "She wouldn't go out with me for six months. We started dating a few months before I got cast (on 'True Blood')." Joe at that time went on praising his now fiancee, saying "(Audra) is a great dresser. She's gorgeous, and she's tall. And she's sweet... nice. And she makes crazy English breakfasts."
Audra also had nothing but good words for Joe, saying that Joe's "sense of humor, his work ethic and how humble he is with everything that has gone on" are among the "How I Met Your Mother" actor's most appealing qualities.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked