Confirmed, Joe Manganiello Is Engaged to Audra Marie
"True Blood" heartthrob Joe Manganiello is off the market. The Alcide Herveaux depicter of the hit TV series is engaged to actress/model girlfriend Audra Marie after popping the question during their vacation in Italy, the actor's rep confirmed to People.
The rep further stated that Joe and Audra haven't set a wedding date. The newly-engaged couple first met at a 2009 Super Bowl party but it wasn't love at first sight as Audra didn't accept a date with Joe for six months.
On winning Audra over, Joe told the site in September, "She wouldn't go out with me for six months. We started dating a few months before I got cast (on 'True Blood')." Joe at that time went on praising his now fiancee, saying "(Audra) is a great dresser. She's gorgeous, and she's tall. And she's sweet... nice. And she makes crazy English breakfasts."
Audra also had nothing but good words for Joe, saying that Joe's "sense of humor, his work ethic and how humble he is with everything that has gone on" are among the "How I Met Your Mother" actor's most appealing qualities.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'