Confirmed, Joe Manganiello Is Engaged to Audra Marie
"True Blood" heartthrob Joe Manganiello is off the market. The Alcide Herveaux depicter of the hit TV series is engaged to actress/model girlfriend Audra Marie after popping the question during their vacation in Italy, the actor's rep confirmed to People.
The rep further stated that Joe and Audra haven't set a wedding date. The newly-engaged couple first met at a 2009 Super Bowl party but it wasn't love at first sight as Audra didn't accept a date with Joe for six months.
On winning Audra over, Joe told the site in September, "She wouldn't go out with me for six months. We started dating a few months before I got cast (on 'True Blood')." Joe at that time went on praising his now fiancee, saying "(Audra) is a great dresser. She's gorgeous, and she's tall. And she's sweet... nice. And she makes crazy English breakfasts."
Audra also had nothing but good words for Joe, saying that Joe's "sense of humor, his work ethic and how humble he is with everything that has gone on" are among the "How I Met Your Mother" actor's most appealing qualities.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie