'Criminal Minds' 6.05 Preview: Young Serial Killer
The proverb "don't judge the cover by its book" would probably fit in the upcoming episode of "Criminal Minds". A young kid who looks like a "boy next door" hides a horrible instinct to kill families that take him in to their homes because he appears to be "extremely vulnerable".
Meanwhile, Morgan is concerned when Ellie runs away from her foster family and pays him a visit. Ellie is the young girl whom Morgan saved in the season premiere. She is the daughter of a detective who was murdered by Tim Curry's Darkness. Called "Safe Haven", the episode airs October 20 on CBS.
On another news, Thomas Gibson aka Hotch just talked about where the show goes from J.J.'s leave. To TV Squad he said, "I said to [A.J. Cook] in the episode when she left that I was not going to replace her, and we're not going to replace her. So it's a challenge for us to redistribute her responsibilities. Everybody tries on a different pair of shoes, I'd say, to try to go forward and do [her] job as effectively as we can, given that we've lost a member of the family."
More Criminal Minds News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash