'Criminal Minds' 6.05 Preview: Young Serial Killer
The proverb "don't judge the cover by its book" would probably fit in the upcoming episode of "Criminal Minds". A young kid who looks like a "boy next door" hides a horrible instinct to kill families that take him in to their homes because he appears to be "extremely vulnerable".
Meanwhile, Morgan is concerned when Ellie runs away from her foster family and pays him a visit. Ellie is the young girl whom Morgan saved in the season premiere. She is the daughter of a detective who was murdered by Tim Curry's Darkness. Called "Safe Haven", the episode airs October 20 on CBS.
On another news, Thomas Gibson aka Hotch just talked about where the show goes from J.J.'s leave. To TV Squad he said, "I said to [A.J. Cook] in the episode when she left that I was not going to replace her, and we're not going to replace her. So it's a challenge for us to redistribute her responsibilities. Everybody tries on a different pair of shoes, I'd say, to try to go forward and do [her] job as effectively as we can, given that we've lost a member of the family."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back