Colin Farrell Ends His Relationship With Baby Mama
Colin Farrell is reportedly back as a single man. The "Miami Vice" actor was said ending his relationship with actress girlfriend Alicja Bachleda who is also mother of their 1-year-old son Henry Tadeusz Farrell, Star magazine reported via Hollyscoop.
According to the mag, Colin was pulling the plug off their romance because he "didn't want to be tied down to anyone." A source close to Colin and Alicja shared, "She realized that Colin is never going to marry her. He cares for Alicja and the baby but he wants to be a free spirit."
Furthermore, Colin was said not wasting most of his time crying over the separation. The 34-year-old actor was reportedly recently spotted partying in New York with 27-year-old British supermodel Agyness Deyn.
Colin Farrell and Alicja Bachleda began dating in 2009. They welcomed their first child together on October 7, 2009. Colin also has a 7-year-old son named James Padraig from his past relationship with U.S. model Kim Bordenave.
More Colin Farrell News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly