Colin Farrell Ends His Relationship With Baby Mama
Colin Farrell is reportedly back as a single man. The "Miami Vice" actor was said ending his relationship with actress girlfriend Alicja Bachleda who is also mother of their 1-year-old son Henry Tadeusz Farrell, Star magazine reported via Hollyscoop.
According to the mag, Colin was pulling the plug off their romance because he "didn't want to be tied down to anyone." A source close to Colin and Alicja shared, "She realized that Colin is never going to marry her. He cares for Alicja and the baby but he wants to be a free spirit."
Furthermore, Colin was said not wasting most of his time crying over the separation. The 34-year-old actor was reportedly recently spotted partying in New York with 27-year-old British supermodel Agyness Deyn.
Colin Farrell and Alicja Bachleda began dating in 2009. They welcomed their first child together on October 7, 2009. Colin also has a 7-year-old son named James Padraig from his past relationship with U.S. model Kim Bordenave.
More Colin Farrell News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation