Colin Farrell Ends His Relationship With Baby Mama
Colin Farrell is reportedly back as a single man. The "Miami Vice" actor was said ending his relationship with actress girlfriend Alicja Bachleda who is also mother of their 1-year-old son Henry Tadeusz Farrell, Star magazine reported via Hollyscoop.
According to the mag, Colin was pulling the plug off their romance because he "didn't want to be tied down to anyone." A source close to Colin and Alicja shared, "She realized that Colin is never going to marry her. He cares for Alicja and the baby but he wants to be a free spirit."
Furthermore, Colin was said not wasting most of his time crying over the separation. The 34-year-old actor was reportedly recently spotted partying in New York with 27-year-old British supermodel Agyness Deyn.
Colin Farrell and Alicja Bachleda began dating in 2009. They welcomed their first child together on October 7, 2009. Colin also has a 7-year-old son named James Padraig from his past relationship with U.S. model Kim Bordenave.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?