Chord Overstreet Insists He and Rumer Willis 'Are Just Friends'
"Glee" star Chord Overstreet has set rumor that he is dating Rumer Willis straight. During an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM morning show, Chord stated, "We're just friends," although adding that Rumer "is a nice girl."
Chord is romantically linked to Rumer after spotted spending time together at Tao in Las Vegas earlier this month with some of their friends. On this, the "iCarly" actor said, "If you go out in public anywhere, people are going to assume you are dating."
As for the picture of him and Rumer holding hands and sharing hearty laugh at the Night Vision presents an Evening Affair with Seth Macfarlane party in Beverly Hills on October 9, Chord explained, "She tried to get me to dance and I'm not a really good dancer."
"So I was hesitant on that one," Chord added, referring to his weird look at the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore. "You know, there are tons of girls that I'm friends with, and I'm sure if I get snapped with them people are going to think we are dating."
Chord and Rumer's romance rumor made headline following the "Sorority Row" actress' split from actor boyfriend Micah Alberti. A source close to her said that the star "went to Las Vegas this past weekend with a few friends to try to cheer up and have fun" over the separation. During her time in the city, Rumer was said getting close to Chord.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass