Chord Overstreet Insists He and Rumer Willis 'Are Just Friends'
"Glee" star Chord Overstreet has set rumor that he is dating Rumer Willis straight. During an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM morning show, Chord stated, "We're just friends," although adding that Rumer "is a nice girl."
Chord is romantically linked to Rumer after spotted spending time together at Tao in Las Vegas earlier this month with some of their friends. On this, the "iCarly" actor said, "If you go out in public anywhere, people are going to assume you are dating."
As for the picture of him and Rumer holding hands and sharing hearty laugh at the Night Vision presents an Evening Affair with Seth Macfarlane party in Beverly Hills on October 9, Chord explained, "She tried to get me to dance and I'm not a really good dancer."
"So I was hesitant on that one," Chord added, referring to his weird look at the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore. "You know, there are tons of girls that I'm friends with, and I'm sure if I get snapped with them people are going to think we are dating."
Chord and Rumer's romance rumor made headline following the "Sorority Row" actress' split from actor boyfriend Micah Alberti. A source close to her said that the star "went to Las Vegas this past weekend with a few friends to try to cheer up and have fun" over the separation. During her time in the city, Rumer was said getting close to Chord.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'