Mary Lynn Rajskub Spotted Filming 'Modern Family'
It has been revealed before that Mitchell of "Modern Family" used to hide his orientation as a teenager and his girlfriend back then would re-appear in his life. Mary Lynn Rajskub who has been hired to portray the gay-radar-less girlfriend made a trip to the set of the show to film her first scenes on Wednesday, October 13.
Rajskub, who was last seen on "24", arrived at The Grove in casual blue shirt and pants along with the show's regular cast members such as Ed O'Neill, Sofia Vergara, twins Ella Hiller and Jaden Hiller, Eric Stonestreet, and Jesse Tyler Ferguson who plays Mitchell. The rest of the cast were not present.
Shortly later, Rasjkub changed outfit to pattern shirt and blue cardigan while tagging along shopping bags. On the other end, Cam and Mitchell walk together with their baby Lily in stroll. It looks like they would film a scene where they bump into each other while shopping.
ABC is yet to announce when Rasjkub's character Chloe will appear. The Emmy-winning comedy is airing every Wednesday at 9/8c.
More Modern Family News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them