Mary Lynn Rajskub Spotted Filming 'Modern Family'
It has been revealed before that Mitchell of "Modern Family" used to hide his orientation as a teenager and his girlfriend back then would re-appear in his life. Mary Lynn Rajskub who has been hired to portray the gay-radar-less girlfriend made a trip to the set of the show to film her first scenes on Wednesday, October 13.
Rajskub, who was last seen on "24", arrived at The Grove in casual blue shirt and pants along with the show's regular cast members such as Ed O'Neill, Sofia Vergara, twins Ella Hiller and Jaden Hiller, Eric Stonestreet, and Jesse Tyler Ferguson who plays Mitchell. The rest of the cast were not present.
Shortly later, Rasjkub changed outfit to pattern shirt and blue cardigan while tagging along shopping bags. On the other end, Cam and Mitchell walk together with their baby Lily in stroll. It looks like they would film a scene where they bump into each other while shopping.
ABC is yet to announce when Rasjkub's character Chloe will appear. The Emmy-winning comedy is airing every Wednesday at 9/8c.
More Modern Family News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered