Mary Lynn Rajskub Spotted Filming 'Modern Family'
It has been revealed before that Mitchell of "Modern Family" used to hide his orientation as a teenager and his girlfriend back then would re-appear in his life. Mary Lynn Rajskub who has been hired to portray the gay-radar-less girlfriend made a trip to the set of the show to film her first scenes on Wednesday, October 13.
Rajskub, who was last seen on "24", arrived at The Grove in casual blue shirt and pants along with the show's regular cast members such as Ed O'Neill, Sofia Vergara, twins Ella Hiller and Jaden Hiller, Eric Stonestreet, and Jesse Tyler Ferguson who plays Mitchell. The rest of the cast were not present.
Shortly later, Rasjkub changed outfit to pattern shirt and blue cardigan while tagging along shopping bags. On the other end, Cam and Mitchell walk together with their baby Lily in stroll. It looks like they would film a scene where they bump into each other while shopping.
ABC is yet to announce when Rasjkub's character Chloe will appear. The Emmy-winning comedy is airing every Wednesday at 9/8c.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says