Mary Lynn Rajskub Spotted Filming 'Modern Family'
It has been revealed before that Mitchell of "Modern Family" used to hide his orientation as a teenager and his girlfriend back then would re-appear in his life. Mary Lynn Rajskub who has been hired to portray the gay-radar-less girlfriend made a trip to the set of the show to film her first scenes on Wednesday, October 13.
Rajskub, who was last seen on "24", arrived at The Grove in casual blue shirt and pants along with the show's regular cast members such as Ed O'Neill, Sofia Vergara, twins Ella Hiller and Jaden Hiller, Eric Stonestreet, and Jesse Tyler Ferguson who plays Mitchell. The rest of the cast were not present.
Shortly later, Rasjkub changed outfit to pattern shirt and blue cardigan while tagging along shopping bags. On the other end, Cam and Mitchell walk together with their baby Lily in stroll. It looks like they would film a scene where they bump into each other while shopping.
ABC is yet to announce when Rasjkub's character Chloe will appear. The Emmy-winning comedy is airing every Wednesday at 9/8c.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy