David Arquette Apologizes to Courteney Cox for Sharing Too Much
David Arquette has apologized to Courteney Cox for talking too much during a recent chat on Howard Stern's "Sirius" show. After opening up about his affair with bartender and actress Jasmine Waltz and revealing that he and Courteney hadn't had sex for quite some time, the 39-year-old actor has now delivered his apology via his Twitter page on Wednesday, October 13.
"Thank you all for your Love and support at this time. I'm trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be. But it's been a process of trial and error. I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I'm experiencing," David started. "But while doing that I shared too much... it's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information."
"I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled... Life is a process of spiritual evolution," the "Pushing Daisies" actor, who along with Courteney announced their split after 11 years of marriage on Monday, October 11, went on. "I'm sure Courteney and myself will emerge from this painful time better people for what we've learned."
During the candid chat, David said on affair with Jasmine, "I did have sex with her one time, maybe twice... my sexual encounter made me feel pretty manly." Meanwhile, sources close to Jasmine told TMZ that she is indignant with the claim since she and David had sex multiple times. However, sources said that Jasmine is "shocked" that David would talk so openly about their relationship.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure