Spider-Man's Enemy Revealed, Tom Hardy Could Be 'Batman 3' Villain
A villain for "Spider-Man" reboot is allegedly unveiled. Despite filmmakers' decision to keep Rhys Ifans' role under wraps, The Wrap reports that the Welsh actor who was recently cast in the movie will portray Dr. Curt Connors, or better known as The Lizard.
Another superhero film, "Batman 3", reportedly has also found its bad guy. According to Deadline Hollywood, Christopher Nolan has recruited his "Inception" actor Tom Hardy to join his next project. Insiders won't reveal his character, but the site suggests that Hardy will possibly tackle a villain role.
Hardy is set to star in "Mad Max: Fury Road", but production for the movie has been hit with another delay.
So far, the official cast members of untitled Spider-Man reboot are Andrew Garfield who will portray Peter Parker/Spider-Man, and Emma Stone who will star as Gwen Stacy, in addition to Rhys Ifans. Marc Webb will direct the movie which is slated to hit U.S. theaters on July 3, 2012, with shooting scheduled to kick off in December this year.
As for untitled Batman 3 project, Christian Bale is expected to reprise his role as Bruce Wayne aka Batman when the movie starts shooting reportedly in April 2011 for a targeted July 20, 2012 U.S. release. Christopher Nolan has confirmed to return to the directing seat.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer