'Only Girl (In the World)' Video: Rihanna Frolicking in the Desert
Rihanna is the "Only Girl (In the World)" in her newly-debuted music video. She is all alone, frolicking in the desert full of colorful flowers. Ditching her dark image from "Rated R", she is all smiles throughout the clip, singing and dancing through the hills and swinging high above the field.
Of the stunt which has her suspended in the air, the 22-year-old singer previously told Just Jared, "It was crazy. They held me up on a crane, suspended in the air on top of a hill, over a cliff. We just swung back and forth. It was really scary but it was fun."
The music video was premiered on Wednesday, October 13 at 7:56 P.M. ET on MTV and at 8 P.M. ET on AOL. The next video which is expected to come out after "Only Girl (In the World)" clip is the one which was shot for "What's My Name?". While the "Only Girl" took place in an empty field, this upcoming one was filmed among the crowd.
She shared to This Is Max Online in another interview, "I just took a shot of a cocktail just before the video, then I went on the street and did my thing, there were a lot of people watching so many cameras everywhere. I had to get in my own zone and do my thing."
Both "Only Girl (In the World)" and "What's My Name?" are recorded for Rihanna's November 16 release "Loud". The latter single features additional verses from Drake in its official remix version and possibly will have another clip with the Canadian rapper making a cameo.
Rihanna's "Only Girl (In the World)" music video
More Rihanna News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'