'Only Girl (In the World)' Video: Rihanna Frolicking in the Desert
Rihanna is the "Only Girl (In the World)" in her newly-debuted music video. She is all alone, frolicking in the desert full of colorful flowers. Ditching her dark image from "Rated R", she is all smiles throughout the clip, singing and dancing through the hills and swinging high above the field.
Of the stunt which has her suspended in the air, the 22-year-old singer previously told Just Jared, "It was crazy. They held me up on a crane, suspended in the air on top of a hill, over a cliff. We just swung back and forth. It was really scary but it was fun."
The music video was premiered on Wednesday, October 13 at 7:56 P.M. ET on MTV and at 8 P.M. ET on AOL. The next video which is expected to come out after "Only Girl (In the World)" clip is the one which was shot for "What's My Name?". While the "Only Girl" took place in an empty field, this upcoming one was filmed among the crowd.
She shared to This Is Max Online in another interview, "I just took a shot of a cocktail just before the video, then I went on the street and did my thing, there were a lot of people watching so many cameras everywhere. I had to get in my own zone and do my thing."
Both "Only Girl (In the World)" and "What's My Name?" are recorded for Rihanna's November 16 release "Loud". The latter single features additional verses from Drake in its official remix version and possibly will have another clip with the Canadian rapper making a cameo.
More Rihanna News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'