'Only Girl (In the World)' Video: Rihanna Frolicking in the Desert
Rihanna is the "Only Girl (In the World)" in her newly-debuted music video. She is all alone, frolicking in the desert full of colorful flowers. Ditching her dark image from "Rated R", she is all smiles throughout the clip, singing and dancing through the hills and swinging high above the field.
Of the stunt which has her suspended in the air, the 22-year-old singer previously told Just Jared, "It was crazy. They held me up on a crane, suspended in the air on top of a hill, over a cliff. We just swung back and forth. It was really scary but it was fun."
The music video was premiered on Wednesday, October 13 at 7:56 P.M. ET on MTV and at 8 P.M. ET on AOL. The next video which is expected to come out after "Only Girl (In the World)" clip is the one which was shot for "What's My Name?". While the "Only Girl" took place in an empty field, this upcoming one was filmed among the crowd.
She shared to This Is Max Online in another interview, "I just took a shot of a cocktail just before the video, then I went on the street and did my thing, there were a lot of people watching so many cameras everywhere. I had to get in my own zone and do my thing."
Both "Only Girl (In the World)" and "What's My Name?" are recorded for Rihanna's November 16 release "Loud". The latter single features additional verses from Drake in its official remix version and possibly will have another clip with the Canadian rapper making a cameo.
Rihanna's "Only Girl (In the World)" music video
More Rihanna News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans