Zach Galifianakis Strips to Lady Swimsuit for Vanity Fair
"The Hangover" star Zach Galifianakis has been given honor to strip to his lady swimsuit for Vanity Fair's Swimsuit Calendar for November issue. With the mag dubbing him their "November Vanities girl", Zach strips to a one-piece fuchsia swimsuit while sitting on a sandy shore.
For the issue, Zach is willing to cross-dress in 5 different suggestive poses with Sam Jones serving behind the lens. The "Youth in Revolt" actor joins models/actresses who have previously posed in swimwear for the mag, including Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen.
The swimsuit shots aside, Zach Galifianakis will be seen reprising his role as Alan Garner in "The Hangover 2". The actor, along with castmates Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper, has begun filming the movie which "takes place in Bangkok and L.A.," director Todd Phillips told MTV. The film itself is slated for 2011 release.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary