Zach Galifianakis Strips to Lady Swimsuit for Vanity Fair
"The Hangover" star Zach Galifianakis has been given honor to strip to his lady swimsuit for Vanity Fair's Swimsuit Calendar for November issue. With the mag dubbing him their "November Vanities girl", Zach strips to a one-piece fuchsia swimsuit while sitting on a sandy shore.
For the issue, Zach is willing to cross-dress in 5 different suggestive poses with Sam Jones serving behind the lens. The "Youth in Revolt" actor joins models/actresses who have previously posed in swimwear for the mag, including Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen.
The swimsuit shots aside, Zach Galifianakis will be seen reprising his role as Alan Garner in "The Hangover 2". The actor, along with castmates Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper, has begun filming the movie which "takes place in Bangkok and L.A.," director Todd Phillips told MTV. The film itself is slated for 2011 release.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?