Zach Galifianakis Strips to Lady Swimsuit for Vanity Fair
"The Hangover" star Zach Galifianakis has been given honor to strip to his lady swimsuit for Vanity Fair's Swimsuit Calendar for November issue. With the mag dubbing him their "November Vanities girl", Zach strips to a one-piece fuchsia swimsuit while sitting on a sandy shore.
For the issue, Zach is willing to cross-dress in 5 different suggestive poses with Sam Jones serving behind the lens. The "Youth in Revolt" actor joins models/actresses who have previously posed in swimwear for the mag, including Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen.
The swimsuit shots aside, Zach Galifianakis will be seen reprising his role as Alan Garner in "The Hangover 2". The actor, along with castmates Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper, has begun filming the movie which "takes place in Bangkok and L.A.," director Todd Phillips told MTV. The film itself is slated for 2011 release.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival