Zach Galifianakis Strips to Lady Swimsuit for Vanity Fair
"The Hangover" star Zach Galifianakis has been given honor to strip to his lady swimsuit for Vanity Fair's Swimsuit Calendar for November issue. With the mag dubbing him their "November Vanities girl", Zach strips to a one-piece fuchsia swimsuit while sitting on a sandy shore.
For the issue, Zach is willing to cross-dress in 5 different suggestive poses with Sam Jones serving behind the lens. The "Youth in Revolt" actor joins models/actresses who have previously posed in swimwear for the mag, including Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen.
The swimsuit shots aside, Zach Galifianakis will be seen reprising his role as Alan Garner in "The Hangover 2". The actor, along with castmates Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper, has begun filming the movie which "takes place in Bangkok and L.A.," director Todd Phillips told MTV. The film itself is slated for 2011 release.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'