Zach Galifianakis Strips to Lady Swimsuit for Vanity Fair
"The Hangover" star Zach Galifianakis has been given honor to strip to his lady swimsuit for Vanity Fair's Swimsuit Calendar for November issue. With the mag dubbing him their "November Vanities girl", Zach strips to a one-piece fuchsia swimsuit while sitting on a sandy shore.
For the issue, Zach is willing to cross-dress in 5 different suggestive poses with Sam Jones serving behind the lens. The "Youth in Revolt" actor joins models/actresses who have previously posed in swimwear for the mag, including Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen.
The swimsuit shots aside, Zach Galifianakis will be seen reprising his role as Alan Garner in "The Hangover 2". The actor, along with castmates Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper, has begun filming the movie which "takes place in Bangkok and L.A.," director Todd Phillips told MTV. The film itself is slated for 2011 release.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation