Confirmed, Danny McBride and Girlfriend Tied the Knot
Funnyman Danny McBride has made his trip down the aisle. A rep for Danny has confirmed to Life & Style magazine that the "Eastbound & Down" star and his girlfriend Gia Ruiz, who met last year, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony on Saturday, October 9.
Though so, the rep didn't give further details on the nuptials. According to the site, Danny and Gia both worked together on the HBO's hit series. While the 33-year-old actor plays Kenny Powers, a washed up former major league pitcher, on the show, Gia worked behind-the-scenes in the art department.
His wedding aside, Danny recently revealed that he got a weird email from Marilyn Manson who is a huge fan of "Eastbound & Down". The "Land of the Lost" actor told MTV, "I get weird e-mails from Marilyn Manson now. He sends me weird e-mails in the middle of the night of what he's watching on TV, and you can hear him giggling in the background."
"One time he literally sent me a 'Peanuts' special I guess he was watching, sometimes it's 'Eastbound,' infomercials, anything," Danny went on. "You know, I equate it to this: Marilyn likes the show, and maybe it would ruin it for him, if he appeared on it," Danny added, since Marilyn might be starring as Danny's Kenny Power's sidekick Stevie Janowski on the show.
More Danny McBride News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding