Confirmed, Danny McBride and Girlfriend Tied the Knot
Funnyman Danny McBride has made his trip down the aisle. A rep for Danny has confirmed to Life & Style magazine that the "Eastbound & Down" star and his girlfriend Gia Ruiz, who met last year, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony on Saturday, October 9.
Though so, the rep didn't give further details on the nuptials. According to the site, Danny and Gia both worked together on the HBO's hit series. While the 33-year-old actor plays Kenny Powers, a washed up former major league pitcher, on the show, Gia worked behind-the-scenes in the art department.
His wedding aside, Danny recently revealed that he got a weird email from Marilyn Manson who is a huge fan of "Eastbound & Down". The "Land of the Lost" actor told MTV, "I get weird e-mails from Marilyn Manson now. He sends me weird e-mails in the middle of the night of what he's watching on TV, and you can hear him giggling in the background."
"One time he literally sent me a 'Peanuts' special I guess he was watching, sometimes it's 'Eastbound,' infomercials, anything," Danny went on. "You know, I equate it to this: Marilyn likes the show, and maybe it would ruin it for him, if he appeared on it," Danny added, since Marilyn might be starring as Danny's Kenny Power's sidekick Stevie Janowski on the show.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters