'No Ordinary Family' 1.04 Preview: Vigilante Looking Like Jim
The "No Ordinary Family" would start figuring out how to put their new superpower into good use, but not all end up well. While patrolling the park at night in an effort to catch a mugger, Jim is mistaken for a murderous vigilante who has begun targeting the robbers.
Stephanie makes a discovery that could explain how she and her family got their powers; Daphne uses her telepathic abilities to get into an exclusive party reserved for only the cool high school kids; and JJ tries out for the football team - with a lot of help from his powers.
"No Ordinary Vigilante" airs on October 19 on ABC.
Julie Benz who plays Stephanie recently did an interview with Crave Online to answer some burning questions. One of them is to clarify what Stephanie does for a living and how the power relates to that. "As a research scientist, she's able to research what's happening to them as a family," Benz said. "She's able to use her career, everything she's been doing for her job, to help research what's going on with her family, with the powers."
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher