'No Ordinary Family' 1.04 Preview: Vigilante Looking Like Jim
The "No Ordinary Family" would start figuring out how to put their new superpower into good use, but not all end up well. While patrolling the park at night in an effort to catch a mugger, Jim is mistaken for a murderous vigilante who has begun targeting the robbers.
Stephanie makes a discovery that could explain how she and her family got their powers; Daphne uses her telepathic abilities to get into an exclusive party reserved for only the cool high school kids; and JJ tries out for the football team - with a lot of help from his powers.
"No Ordinary Vigilante" airs on October 19 on ABC.
Julie Benz who plays Stephanie recently did an interview with Crave Online to answer some burning questions. One of them is to clarify what Stephanie does for a living and how the power relates to that. "As a research scientist, she's able to research what's happening to them as a family," Benz said. "She's able to use her career, everything she's been doing for her job, to help research what's going on with her family, with the powers."
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX