'No Ordinary Family' 1.04 Preview: Vigilante Looking Like Jim
The "No Ordinary Family" would start figuring out how to put their new superpower into good use, but not all end up well. While patrolling the park at night in an effort to catch a mugger, Jim is mistaken for a murderous vigilante who has begun targeting the robbers.
Stephanie makes a discovery that could explain how she and her family got their powers; Daphne uses her telepathic abilities to get into an exclusive party reserved for only the cool high school kids; and JJ tries out for the football team - with a lot of help from his powers.
"No Ordinary Vigilante" airs on October 19 on ABC.
Julie Benz who plays Stephanie recently did an interview with Crave Online to answer some burning questions. One of them is to clarify what Stephanie does for a living and how the power relates to that. "As a research scientist, she's able to research what's happening to them as a family," Benz said. "She's able to use her career, everything she's been doing for her job, to help research what's going on with her family, with the powers."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance