'No Ordinary Family' 1.04 Preview: Vigilante Looking Like Jim
The "No Ordinary Family" would start figuring out how to put their new superpower into good use, but not all end up well. While patrolling the park at night in an effort to catch a mugger, Jim is mistaken for a murderous vigilante who has begun targeting the robbers.
Stephanie makes a discovery that could explain how she and her family got their powers; Daphne uses her telepathic abilities to get into an exclusive party reserved for only the cool high school kids; and JJ tries out for the football team - with a lot of help from his powers.
"No Ordinary Vigilante" airs on October 19 on ABC.
Julie Benz who plays Stephanie recently did an interview with Crave Online to answer some burning questions. One of them is to clarify what Stephanie does for a living and how the power relates to that. "As a research scientist, she's able to research what's happening to them as a family," Benz said. "She's able to use her career, everything she's been doing for her job, to help research what's going on with her family, with the powers."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video