Getting Late Night Visit From Cops, Katherine Heigl Answers Door in Bikini
Katherine Heigl and musician husband Josh Kelley got a night visit from cops for making a disturbing noise from their hot tub on late Monday night, October 11, TMZ reported. And the "Grey's Anatomy" actress answered the door in nothing but skimpy bikini.
In a video obtained by the site, two police officers were seen arriving at Heigl and Kelleys' Los Angeles home just after 10 P.M. The cops were welcomed by Kelley who also stripped down to his brief. Kelley spoke to the officers for a few minutes before the scantily clad actress appeared in the doorway and joined the conversation.
Kelley was seen trying to ask Heigl to go back inside. However, the 31-year-old beauty refused, waved him off and still talked to the cops. According to the site, the police made the late night visit after a neighbor screamed obscenities at the couple's home over the fence, complaining the noise the stars have made while they enjoyed their hot tub.
After the cops went inside Heigl and Kelley's home and explained the situation, they left. The site reported that cops determined no crime was committed. An eyewitness additionally told Radar Online that Heigl and Kelley were seen earlier buying wine at a local liquor store.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked