Getting Late Night Visit From Cops, Katherine Heigl Answers Door in Bikini
Katherine Heigl and musician husband Josh Kelley got a night visit from cops for making a disturbing noise from their hot tub on late Monday night, October 11, TMZ reported. And the "Grey's Anatomy" actress answered the door in nothing but skimpy bikini.
In a video obtained by the site, two police officers were seen arriving at Heigl and Kelleys' Los Angeles home just after 10 P.M. The cops were welcomed by Kelley who also stripped down to his brief. Kelley spoke to the officers for a few minutes before the scantily clad actress appeared in the doorway and joined the conversation.
Kelley was seen trying to ask Heigl to go back inside. However, the 31-year-old beauty refused, waved him off and still talked to the cops. According to the site, the police made the late night visit after a neighbor screamed obscenities at the couple's home over the fence, complaining the noise the stars have made while they enjoyed their hot tub.
After the cops went inside Heigl and Kelley's home and explained the situation, they left. The site reported that cops determined no crime was committed. An eyewitness additionally told Radar Online that Heigl and Kelley were seen earlier buying wine at a local liquor store.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist