Getting Late Night Visit From Cops, Katherine Heigl Answers Door in Bikini
Katherine Heigl and musician husband Josh Kelley got a night visit from cops for making a disturbing noise from their hot tub on late Monday night, October 11, TMZ reported. And the "Grey's Anatomy" actress answered the door in nothing but skimpy bikini.
In a video obtained by the site, two police officers were seen arriving at Heigl and Kelleys' Los Angeles home just after 10 P.M. The cops were welcomed by Kelley who also stripped down to his brief. Kelley spoke to the officers for a few minutes before the scantily clad actress appeared in the doorway and joined the conversation.
Kelley was seen trying to ask Heigl to go back inside. However, the 31-year-old beauty refused, waved him off and still talked to the cops. According to the site, the police made the late night visit after a neighbor screamed obscenities at the couple's home over the fence, complaining the noise the stars have made while they enjoyed their hot tub.
After the cops went inside Heigl and Kelley's home and explained the situation, they left. The site reported that cops determined no crime was committed. An eyewitness additionally told Radar Online that Heigl and Kelley were seen earlier buying wine at a local liquor store.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen