SXSW Winner 'Tiny Furniture' Welcomes Trailer
IFC Films has dropped an official trailer for "Tiny Furniture" which is directed by Lena Dunham and starring herself as the main character, Aura. Aura is a 22 years old who just returns home to her artist mother's TriBeCa loft with a useless film theory degree, a boyfriend who's left her to find himself at Burning Man, and a lack of direction.
Aura quickly throws away her liberal-arts clogs and careens into her old/new life, taking a job as a hostess and following ill-advised romantic possibilities. Surrounded on all sides by what she could become, Aura just wants someone to tell her who she is.
"Tiny Furniture" was a winner of Best Narrative Feature at 2010 SXSW Film Festival with some calling it "irressistibly funny" and "unnervingly honest". Laurie Simmons, Grace Dunham and more support the cast ensemble. This indie drama comedy is set to be unleashed in limited U.S. theaters on November 12.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'