SXSW Winner 'Tiny Furniture' Welcomes Trailer
IFC Films has dropped an official trailer for "Tiny Furniture" which is directed by Lena Dunham and starring herself as the main character, Aura. Aura is a 22 years old who just returns home to her artist mother's TriBeCa loft with a useless film theory degree, a boyfriend who's left her to find himself at Burning Man, and a lack of direction.
Aura quickly throws away her liberal-arts clogs and careens into her old/new life, taking a job as a hostess and following ill-advised romantic possibilities. Surrounded on all sides by what she could become, Aura just wants someone to tell her who she is.
"Tiny Furniture" was a winner of Best Narrative Feature at 2010 SXSW Film Festival with some calling it "irressistibly funny" and "unnervingly honest". Laurie Simmons, Grace Dunham and more support the cast ensemble. This indie drama comedy is set to be unleashed in limited U.S. theaters on November 12.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'