SXSW Winner 'Tiny Furniture' Welcomes Trailer
IFC Films has dropped an official trailer for "Tiny Furniture" which is directed by Lena Dunham and starring herself as the main character, Aura. Aura is a 22 years old who just returns home to her artist mother's TriBeCa loft with a useless film theory degree, a boyfriend who's left her to find himself at Burning Man, and a lack of direction.
Aura quickly throws away her liberal-arts clogs and careens into her old/new life, taking a job as a hostess and following ill-advised romantic possibilities. Surrounded on all sides by what she could become, Aura just wants someone to tell her who she is.
"Tiny Furniture" was a winner of Best Narrative Feature at 2010 SXSW Film Festival with some calling it "irressistibly funny" and "unnervingly honest". Laurie Simmons, Grace Dunham and more support the cast ensemble. This indie drama comedy is set to be unleashed in limited U.S. theaters on November 12.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked