SXSW Winner 'Tiny Furniture' Welcomes Trailer
IFC Films has dropped an official trailer for "Tiny Furniture" which is directed by Lena Dunham and starring herself as the main character, Aura. Aura is a 22 years old who just returns home to her artist mother's TriBeCa loft with a useless film theory degree, a boyfriend who's left her to find himself at Burning Man, and a lack of direction.
Aura quickly throws away her liberal-arts clogs and careens into her old/new life, taking a job as a hostess and following ill-advised romantic possibilities. Surrounded on all sides by what she could become, Aura just wants someone to tell her who she is.
"Tiny Furniture" was a winner of Best Narrative Feature at 2010 SXSW Film Festival with some calling it "irressistibly funny" and "unnervingly honest". Laurie Simmons, Grace Dunham and more support the cast ensemble. This indie drama comedy is set to be unleashed in limited U.S. theaters on November 12.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son