SXSW Winner 'Tiny Furniture' Welcomes Trailer
IFC Films has dropped an official trailer for "Tiny Furniture" which is directed by Lena Dunham and starring herself as the main character, Aura. Aura is a 22 years old who just returns home to her artist mother's TriBeCa loft with a useless film theory degree, a boyfriend who's left her to find himself at Burning Man, and a lack of direction.
Aura quickly throws away her liberal-arts clogs and careens into her old/new life, taking a job as a hostess and following ill-advised romantic possibilities. Surrounded on all sides by what she could become, Aura just wants someone to tell her who she is.
"Tiny Furniture" was a winner of Best Narrative Feature at 2010 SXSW Film Festival with some calling it "irressistibly funny" and "unnervingly honest". Laurie Simmons, Grace Dunham and more support the cast ensemble. This indie drama comedy is set to be unleashed in limited U.S. theaters on November 12.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed