SXSW Winner 'Tiny Furniture' Welcomes Trailer
IFC Films has dropped an official trailer for "Tiny Furniture" which is directed by Lena Dunham and starring herself as the main character, Aura. Aura is a 22 years old who just returns home to her artist mother's TriBeCa loft with a useless film theory degree, a boyfriend who's left her to find himself at Burning Man, and a lack of direction.
Aura quickly throws away her liberal-arts clogs and careens into her old/new life, taking a job as a hostess and following ill-advised romantic possibilities. Surrounded on all sides by what she could become, Aura just wants someone to tell her who she is.
"Tiny Furniture" was a winner of Best Narrative Feature at 2010 SXSW Film Festival with some calling it "irressistibly funny" and "unnervingly honest". Laurie Simmons, Grace Dunham and more support the cast ensemble. This indie drama comedy is set to be unleashed in limited U.S. theaters on November 12.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order