Ashlee Simpson Debuts New Blonde Pixie Cut
Ashlee Simpson has been back to her natural blonde. The "Pieces of Me" singer, who has also rocked all shades of red, black and brown in the past, now has a platinum blonde pixie cut. In a picture posted by her husband Pete Wentz on his Twitter page, Ashlee is seen with her new look while giving a peace sign to the camera and having their 10-month-old son Bronx Mowgli Wentz standing next to her.
Before posting the picture, Pete has previously promised his fans about Ashlee's new look, writing on his Twitter page on Sunday, October 10 "@ashsimpsonwentz new blonde pixie haircut is cute. Ill try and sneak a pic to post." Two days later, on October 12, Pete shared the shot with a message saying "Yah fam headed out tonight stoked! Cute hair mama!"
Ashlee, in the meantime, has finally debuted her new platinum blonde pixie cut when jetting out of LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California on Tuesday. The 26-year-old beauty, in her striped T-shirt, showed off her biggest smile while toting Bronx in her arm.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci