Ashlee Simpson Debuts New Blonde Pixie Cut
Ashlee Simpson has been back to her natural blonde. The "Pieces of Me" singer, who has also rocked all shades of red, black and brown in the past, now has a platinum blonde pixie cut. In a picture posted by her husband Pete Wentz on his Twitter page, Ashlee is seen with her new look while giving a peace sign to the camera and having their 10-month-old son Bronx Mowgli Wentz standing next to her.
Before posting the picture, Pete has previously promised his fans about Ashlee's new look, writing on his Twitter page on Sunday, October 10 "@ashsimpsonwentz new blonde pixie haircut is cute. Ill try and sneak a pic to post." Two days later, on October 12, Pete shared the shot with a message saying "Yah fam headed out tonight stoked! Cute hair mama!"
Ashlee, in the meantime, has finally debuted her new platinum blonde pixie cut when jetting out of LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California on Tuesday. The 26-year-old beauty, in her striped T-shirt, showed off her biggest smile while toting Bronx in her arm.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake