Ashlee Simpson Debuts New Blonde Pixie Cut
Ashlee Simpson has been back to her natural blonde. The "Pieces of Me" singer, who has also rocked all shades of red, black and brown in the past, now has a platinum blonde pixie cut. In a picture posted by her husband Pete Wentz on his Twitter page, Ashlee is seen with her new look while giving a peace sign to the camera and having their 10-month-old son Bronx Mowgli Wentz standing next to her.
Before posting the picture, Pete has previously promised his fans about Ashlee's new look, writing on his Twitter page on Sunday, October 10 "@ashsimpsonwentz new blonde pixie haircut is cute. Ill try and sneak a pic to post." Two days later, on October 12, Pete shared the shot with a message saying "Yah fam headed out tonight stoked! Cute hair mama!"
Ashlee, in the meantime, has finally debuted her new platinum blonde pixie cut when jetting out of LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California on Tuesday. The 26-year-old beauty, in her striped T-shirt, showed off her biggest smile while toting Bronx in her arm.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture