Ashlee Simpson Debuts New Blonde Pixie Cut
Ashlee Simpson has been back to her natural blonde. The "Pieces of Me" singer, who has also rocked all shades of red, black and brown in the past, now has a platinum blonde pixie cut. In a picture posted by her husband Pete Wentz on his Twitter page, Ashlee is seen with her new look while giving a peace sign to the camera and having their 10-month-old son Bronx Mowgli Wentz standing next to her.
Before posting the picture, Pete has previously promised his fans about Ashlee's new look, writing on his Twitter page on Sunday, October 10 "@ashsimpsonwentz new blonde pixie haircut is cute. Ill try and sneak a pic to post." Two days later, on October 12, Pete shared the shot with a message saying "Yah fam headed out tonight stoked! Cute hair mama!"
Ashlee, in the meantime, has finally debuted her new platinum blonde pixie cut when jetting out of LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California on Tuesday. The 26-year-old beauty, in her striped T-shirt, showed off her biggest smile while toting Bronx in her arm.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?