Ashlee Simpson Debuts New Blonde Pixie Cut
Ashlee Simpson has been back to her natural blonde. The "Pieces of Me" singer, who has also rocked all shades of red, black and brown in the past, now has a platinum blonde pixie cut. In a picture posted by her husband Pete Wentz on his Twitter page, Ashlee is seen with her new look while giving a peace sign to the camera and having their 10-month-old son Bronx Mowgli Wentz standing next to her.
Before posting the picture, Pete has previously promised his fans about Ashlee's new look, writing on his Twitter page on Sunday, October 10 "@ashsimpsonwentz new blonde pixie haircut is cute. Ill try and sneak a pic to post." Two days later, on October 12, Pete shared the shot with a message saying "Yah fam headed out tonight stoked! Cute hair mama!"
Ashlee, in the meantime, has finally debuted her new platinum blonde pixie cut when jetting out of LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California on Tuesday. The 26-year-old beauty, in her striped T-shirt, showed off her biggest smile while toting Bronx in her arm.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video