Constance Zimmer and Russ Lamoureux Exchanged Vows, Wedding Details Revealed
"Entourage" star Constance Zimmer and director boyfriend Russ Lamoureux have taken their relationship to the ultimate level. The couple, who had dated for four years, swapped vows in an intimate ceremony at the SoHo House in Los Angeles on Saturday, October 9, People reported.
Although photos of the nuptials haven't been released yet, Zimmer was willing to share details of the ceremony. The 40-year-old beauty told the site that she and Lamoureux had "a wedding ceremony in a rooftop garden high above Sunset Boulevard."
"I have to say, it was a night we didn't want to end," Zimmer continued. The Claire Simms of "Boston Legal" later said that walking down the aisle with her closest friends witnessing the process "was just overwhelming, in a good way."
"When the ceremony was over everyone popped into a photo booth before heading downstairs for a family-style dinner," Zimmer went on. "We had drinks while the sun went down. No one wanted to leave. We curled up on the giant velvet couches that lined the windows to eat our cookies and milk."
On the wedding gown, Zimmer revealed that she opted a vintage re-creation by L.A. designers Karen Zambos and Nony Tochterman of Petro Zillia for the special night which was attended by family and friends including Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Sarah Chalke, Busy Philipps and Julie Bowen.
Constance Zimmer and Russ Lamoureux got engaged on June 20. Prior to the engagement, the pair welcomed their first child together, daughter Colette Zoe, on January 5, 2008.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy