Constance Zimmer and Russ Lamoureux Exchanged Vows, Wedding Details Revealed
"Entourage" star Constance Zimmer and director boyfriend Russ Lamoureux have taken their relationship to the ultimate level. The couple, who had dated for four years, swapped vows in an intimate ceremony at the SoHo House in Los Angeles on Saturday, October 9, People reported.
Although photos of the nuptials haven't been released yet, Zimmer was willing to share details of the ceremony. The 40-year-old beauty told the site that she and Lamoureux had "a wedding ceremony in a rooftop garden high above Sunset Boulevard."
"I have to say, it was a night we didn't want to end," Zimmer continued. The Claire Simms of "Boston Legal" later said that walking down the aisle with her closest friends witnessing the process "was just overwhelming, in a good way."
"When the ceremony was over everyone popped into a photo booth before heading downstairs for a family-style dinner," Zimmer went on. "We had drinks while the sun went down. No one wanted to leave. We curled up on the giant velvet couches that lined the windows to eat our cookies and milk."
On the wedding gown, Zimmer revealed that she opted a vintage re-creation by L.A. designers Karen Zambos and Nony Tochterman of Petro Zillia for the special night which was attended by family and friends including Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Sarah Chalke, Busy Philipps and Julie Bowen.
Constance Zimmer and Russ Lamoureux got engaged on June 20. Prior to the engagement, the pair welcomed their first child together, daughter Colette Zoe, on January 5, 2008.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen