Russell Brand Detained by U.S. Immigration Officials
British Funnyman Russell Brand had his way to Howard Stern's radio show disturbed. The 35-year-old star, who headed for the Tuesday, October 12 show, was detained by U.S. immigration officials in the early hours of that day.
Brand at that time just jetted from London to New York straight after the British premiere of his latest movie "Despicable Me" on Monday night, October 11. Before the fiance of Katy Perry was allowed to entry the U.S., immigration officials detained and questioned him following his last arrest for attacking paparazzi at Los Angeles International Airport on September 17.
During the detention, Brand shared on his Twitter page, "Held in US immigration. Little do they know I'm singing 'God Save The Queen' in my head." The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actor, however, was finally granted the entry as he later wrote on his Twitter, "I'm going to be on Howard Stern this morning. Please listen and occasionally nod."
Brand, who was charged with battery following the alleged clash with the photographer, is likely to avoid further punishment if he attends a court hearing in Los Angeles along with the snapper on November 19, to receive a reprimand from a judge.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video