'Dancing with the Stars' No Longer Has 'The Situation'
Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite teams via phone on Monday night during and up to 30 minutes after the "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows, but little voted for The Situation and Karina Smirnoff. The couple who only had few days of practice in the beginning of the season was eliminated in the fourth week.
The "Jersey Shore" star performed Argentine Tango last night but scored the lowest from the judges who gave him 12/30 for technique and 16/30 for performance. Situation was reportedly sulking at the parking lot after the performance, smoking cigarette and shaking his head over the score that judges gave him and the comments such as "terrible mess" and "rough ride".
He later told Us Magazine, "I don't know what their deal was. I really don't know. I was upset. I actually stormed off upset because I tried so hard. I really did. I changed my haircut, I don't know." And then he added, "Once I landed all those lifts and the judges were trashing me? I'll be honest with you, it was in one ear and out the other."
Karina was also hopeful that they would be through to the next round because they have "so many great ideas", but unfortunately her wish doesn't come true. Upon elimination Situation shook his head and smiled before saying, "You know what? I told myself if I got eliminated today, I put it all on the floor last night."
He added, "I tried my best and at the end of the day somebody's got to go home. If I made it to the fourth round, I did my best, I guess. ...I'm not a dancer... It's definitely hard and at the same time, on 'Jersey Shore' you saw a little keyhole of who I am. On 'Dancing with the Stars', you got to see the whole Situation."
Next week's gimmick is TV theme songs under Foxtrot and Quickstep.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story