'Dancing with the Stars' No Longer Has 'The Situation'
Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite teams via phone on Monday night during and up to 30 minutes after the "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows, but little voted for The Situation and Karina Smirnoff. The couple who only had few days of practice in the beginning of the season was eliminated in the fourth week.
The "Jersey Shore" star performed Argentine Tango last night but scored the lowest from the judges who gave him 12/30 for technique and 16/30 for performance. Situation was reportedly sulking at the parking lot after the performance, smoking cigarette and shaking his head over the score that judges gave him and the comments such as "terrible mess" and "rough ride".
He later told Us Magazine, "I don't know what their deal was. I really don't know. I was upset. I actually stormed off upset because I tried so hard. I really did. I changed my haircut, I don't know." And then he added, "Once I landed all those lifts and the judges were trashing me? I'll be honest with you, it was in one ear and out the other."
Karina was also hopeful that they would be through to the next round because they have "so many great ideas", but unfortunately her wish doesn't come true. Upon elimination Situation shook his head and smiled before saying, "You know what? I told myself if I got eliminated today, I put it all on the floor last night."
He added, "I tried my best and at the end of the day somebody's got to go home. If I made it to the fourth round, I did my best, I guess. ...I'm not a dancer... It's definitely hard and at the same time, on 'Jersey Shore' you saw a little keyhole of who I am. On 'Dancing with the Stars', you got to see the whole Situation."
Next week's gimmick is TV theme songs under Foxtrot and Quickstep.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics