'Tron Legacy': Official Look at Daft Punk and Preview to Another Soundtrack
Beside making music for "Tron Legacy", Daft Punk are also going to make a cameo appearance in the film. Now, a look at the band has been officially unveiled by Walt Disney Pictures in form of a still after it was teased in a glow in the dark poster.
Additionally, a 90-second snippet to "The Game Has Changed" has been made available for listening pleasure via Tron Facebook page. This track will be included in a soundtrack album which will hit U.S. markets on December 7, pushed back from its original release date of November 22.
Meanwhile, a 20-plus-minute sneak peek of "Tron Legacy" will be given for free during Tron Night on October 28. Tickets for the event can be reserved at TRONNight2010.com.
"Tron Legacy" is a sequel to 1982 "Tron". The upcoming movie will follow Garrett Hedlund's Sam Flynn as he investigates the disappearance of his father, Jeff Bridges' Kevin Flynn, and finds himself pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years. This Joseph Kosinski-directed action sci-fi will open wide in U.S. theaters on December 17.
Daft Punk's glow in the dark poster:
Snippet to 'The Game Has Changed':
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs