'Tron Legacy': Official Look at Daft Punk and Preview to Another Soundtrack
Beside making music for "Tron Legacy", Daft Punk are also going to make a cameo appearance in the film. Now, a look at the band has been officially unveiled by Walt Disney Pictures in form of a still after it was teased in a glow in the dark poster.
Additionally, a 90-second snippet to "The Game Has Changed" has been made available for listening pleasure via Tron Facebook page. This track will be included in a soundtrack album which will hit U.S. markets on December 7, pushed back from its original release date of November 22.
Meanwhile, a 20-plus-minute sneak peek of "Tron Legacy" will be given for free during Tron Night on October 28. Tickets for the event can be reserved at TRONNight2010.com.
"Tron Legacy" is a sequel to 1982 "Tron". The upcoming movie will follow Garrett Hedlund's Sam Flynn as he investigates the disappearance of his father, Jeff Bridges' Kevin Flynn, and finds himself pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years. This Joseph Kosinski-directed action sci-fi will open wide in U.S. theaters on December 17.
Daft Punk's glow in the dark poster:
Snippet to 'The Game Has Changed':
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist