'Glee' 2.05 Preview: 'The Rocky Horror Show'
Will decides to have the glee club performing "The Rocky Horror Show" for the annual school musical after learning of Emma's newfound love for the cult classic. Despite Sue's usual scheming, the members of New Directions inject their distinctive style to such timeless tracks as "The Time Warp" and "Damn It, Janet."
Emma would tackle "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me" which Jayma Mays coincidentally sang during the audition for "Glee". The other songs which would be performed in the episode are "Sweet Transvestite", "Science Fiction/Double Feature", "What Ever Happened to Saturday Night?" and "There's a Light (Over at the Frankenstein Place)". All the seven songs would be compiled and released in an album which is released on October 19.
Coming only in two weeks, October 26, to coincide with the Halloween festivity, the episode is directed by Adam Shankman. Some of the pictures from the episode revealed that Chord Overstreet gets the role of Rocky while Cory Monteith portrays Brad. Chris Colfer would be Riff Raff, Dianna Agron is Magenta and John Stamos is Eddie.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed