'Glee' 2.05 Preview: 'The Rocky Horror Show'
Will decides to have the glee club performing "The Rocky Horror Show" for the annual school musical after learning of Emma's newfound love for the cult classic. Despite Sue's usual scheming, the members of New Directions inject their distinctive style to such timeless tracks as "The Time Warp" and "Damn It, Janet."
Emma would tackle "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me" which Jayma Mays coincidentally sang during the audition for "Glee". The other songs which would be performed in the episode are "Sweet Transvestite", "Science Fiction/Double Feature", "What Ever Happened to Saturday Night?" and "There's a Light (Over at the Frankenstein Place)". All the seven songs would be compiled and released in an album which is released on October 19.
Coming only in two weeks, October 26, to coincide with the Halloween festivity, the episode is directed by Adam Shankman. Some of the pictures from the episode revealed that Chord Overstreet gets the role of Rocky while Cory Monteith portrays Brad. Chris Colfer would be Riff Raff, Dianna Agron is Magenta and John Stamos is Eddie.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father