'Glee' 2.05 Preview: 'The Rocky Horror Show'
Will decides to have the glee club performing "The Rocky Horror Show" for the annual school musical after learning of Emma's newfound love for the cult classic. Despite Sue's usual scheming, the members of New Directions inject their distinctive style to such timeless tracks as "The Time Warp" and "Damn It, Janet."
Emma would tackle "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me" which Jayma Mays coincidentally sang during the audition for "Glee". The other songs which would be performed in the episode are "Sweet Transvestite", "Science Fiction/Double Feature", "What Ever Happened to Saturday Night?" and "There's a Light (Over at the Frankenstein Place)". All the seven songs would be compiled and released in an album which is released on October 19.
Coming only in two weeks, October 26, to coincide with the Halloween festivity, the episode is directed by Adam Shankman. Some of the pictures from the episode revealed that Chord Overstreet gets the role of Rocky while Cory Monteith portrays Brad. Chris Colfer would be Riff Raff, Dianna Agron is Magenta and John Stamos is Eddie.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'