'Glee' 2.05 Preview: 'The Rocky Horror Show'
Will decides to have the glee club performing "The Rocky Horror Show" for the annual school musical after learning of Emma's newfound love for the cult classic. Despite Sue's usual scheming, the members of New Directions inject their distinctive style to such timeless tracks as "The Time Warp" and "Damn It, Janet."
Emma would tackle "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me" which Jayma Mays coincidentally sang during the audition for "Glee". The other songs which would be performed in the episode are "Sweet Transvestite", "Science Fiction/Double Feature", "What Ever Happened to Saturday Night?" and "There's a Light (Over at the Frankenstein Place)". All the seven songs would be compiled and released in an album which is released on October 19.
Coming only in two weeks, October 26, to coincide with the Halloween festivity, the episode is directed by Adam Shankman. Some of the pictures from the episode revealed that Chord Overstreet gets the role of Rocky while Cory Monteith portrays Brad. Chris Colfer would be Riff Raff, Dianna Agron is Magenta and John Stamos is Eddie.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction