'Glee' 2.05 Preview: 'The Rocky Horror Show'
Will decides to have the glee club performing "The Rocky Horror Show" for the annual school musical after learning of Emma's newfound love for the cult classic. Despite Sue's usual scheming, the members of New Directions inject their distinctive style to such timeless tracks as "The Time Warp" and "Damn It, Janet."
Emma would tackle "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me" which Jayma Mays coincidentally sang during the audition for "Glee". The other songs which would be performed in the episode are "Sweet Transvestite", "Science Fiction/Double Feature", "What Ever Happened to Saturday Night?" and "There's a Light (Over at the Frankenstein Place)". All the seven songs would be compiled and released in an album which is released on October 19.
Coming only in two weeks, October 26, to coincide with the Halloween festivity, the episode is directed by Adam Shankman. Some of the pictures from the episode revealed that Chord Overstreet gets the role of Rocky while Cory Monteith portrays Brad. Chris Colfer would be Riff Raff, Dianna Agron is Magenta and John Stamos is Eddie.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons