Matt Damon Is 'Thrilled' to Have Another Girl
Matt Damon confirmed that he and pregnant wife Luciana Barroso are about to welcome another girl in the family. Attending the premiere of his movie "Hereafter (2010)" at the 48th New York Film Festival closing night, Matt told OK! Magazine, "It's a girl. I'm thrilled. I just love my kids so much."
"I'm anxious to meet her," Matt, who is already a parent to three daughters, added. The "Ocean's Thirteen" actor claimed he doesn't mind being the only man in the house, stating "It's great, it's really incredible. And just completely different from any other experience I've ever had in my life! It's like relearning life. It's actually kind of amazing."
Describing being a dad for four girls as a "really exquisite, amazing" experience, Matt stated he wants to give Luciana, whom he wed in December 2005, a bit more attention since he's "not pampering her enough." He said, "The one good thing I'll say about (living in) New York as a dad is like, whatever craving she has, not only is it less than a block away but most times they'll deliver. So it makes it really easy."
Matt's movie "Hereafter" will hit U.S. cinemas on this Friday, October 15. Beside Matt, his castmates in the project, Bryce Dallas Howard and Cecile de France as well as "The Sopranos" alum Steve Schirripa also hit the red carpet of the 48th New York Film Festival.
More Matt Damon News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo