Matt Damon Is 'Thrilled' to Have Another Girl
Matt Damon confirmed that he and pregnant wife Luciana Barroso are about to welcome another girl in the family. Attending the premiere of his movie "Hereafter (2010)" at the 48th New York Film Festival closing night, Matt told OK! Magazine, "It's a girl. I'm thrilled. I just love my kids so much."
"I'm anxious to meet her," Matt, who is already a parent to three daughters, added. The "Ocean's Thirteen" actor claimed he doesn't mind being the only man in the house, stating "It's great, it's really incredible. And just completely different from any other experience I've ever had in my life! It's like relearning life. It's actually kind of amazing."
Describing being a dad for four girls as a "really exquisite, amazing" experience, Matt stated he wants to give Luciana, whom he wed in December 2005, a bit more attention since he's "not pampering her enough." He said, "The one good thing I'll say about (living in) New York as a dad is like, whatever craving she has, not only is it less than a block away but most times they'll deliver. So it makes it really easy."
Matt's movie "Hereafter" will hit U.S. cinemas on this Friday, October 15. Beside Matt, his castmates in the project, Bryce Dallas Howard and Cecile de France as well as "The Sopranos" alum Steve Schirripa also hit the red carpet of the 48th New York Film Festival.
More Matt Damon News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns