Matt Damon Is 'Thrilled' to Have Another Girl
Matt Damon confirmed that he and pregnant wife Luciana Barroso are about to welcome another girl in the family. Attending the premiere of his movie "Hereafter (2010)" at the 48th New York Film Festival closing night, Matt told OK! Magazine, "It's a girl. I'm thrilled. I just love my kids so much."
"I'm anxious to meet her," Matt, who is already a parent to three daughters, added. The "Ocean's Thirteen" actor claimed he doesn't mind being the only man in the house, stating "It's great, it's really incredible. And just completely different from any other experience I've ever had in my life! It's like relearning life. It's actually kind of amazing."
Describing being a dad for four girls as a "really exquisite, amazing" experience, Matt stated he wants to give Luciana, whom he wed in December 2005, a bit more attention since he's "not pampering her enough." He said, "The one good thing I'll say about (living in) New York as a dad is like, whatever craving she has, not only is it less than a block away but most times they'll deliver. So it makes it really easy."
Matt's movie "Hereafter" will hit U.S. cinemas on this Friday, October 15. Beside Matt, his castmates in the project, Bryce Dallas Howard and Cecile de France as well as "The Sopranos" alum Steve Schirripa also hit the red carpet of the 48th New York Film Festival.
More Matt Damon News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked