Matt Damon Is 'Thrilled' to Have Another Girl
Matt Damon confirmed that he and pregnant wife Luciana Barroso are about to welcome another girl in the family. Attending the premiere of his movie "Hereafter (2010)" at the 48th New York Film Festival closing night, Matt told OK! Magazine, "It's a girl. I'm thrilled. I just love my kids so much."
"I'm anxious to meet her," Matt, who is already a parent to three daughters, added. The "Ocean's Thirteen" actor claimed he doesn't mind being the only man in the house, stating "It's great, it's really incredible. And just completely different from any other experience I've ever had in my life! It's like relearning life. It's actually kind of amazing."
Describing being a dad for four girls as a "really exquisite, amazing" experience, Matt stated he wants to give Luciana, whom he wed in December 2005, a bit more attention since he's "not pampering her enough." He said, "The one good thing I'll say about (living in) New York as a dad is like, whatever craving she has, not only is it less than a block away but most times they'll deliver. So it makes it really easy."
Matt's movie "Hereafter" will hit U.S. cinemas on this Friday, October 15. Beside Matt, his castmates in the project, Bryce Dallas Howard and Cecile de France as well as "The Sopranos" alum Steve Schirripa also hit the red carpet of the 48th New York Film Festival.
More Matt Damon News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test